TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe you can pick sleep wear in the future but not now.
That would be a nice addition. Also like to see Lin doing her morning BJ in her 'sleeping outfit' when she stays over, or in her vine outfit on Wednesdays at some point in the future.

Reactions: hentai charley

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Not necessary, you can make some beautiful bottom-heavy girls who have zero chest and a magnificent thick ass IMO. Also wanna add "tall" to the list of characteristics that makes small breasts unappealing. Slim + tall + small breast rarely works because they look unhealty as fuck. Small breasts works best with shorter girls.
I don't just mean a girl with some hips and ass, I mean girls who are a little plump and squishy. Bigger breasts make her less likely to look fat.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
TBH, to say that what someone finds beautiful or not is right or wrong is kinda silly because everyone has different tastes. Personally, I'm more interested in a lady's personality than her looks. Regardless of her looks, I'd have a hard time finding her attractive if she's a bitch.

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
Yo Runey, when the new update drops are you gonna upload a patch? or do we have to download the shit all over again?
Mythic manor fucked me up with that, my download speeds are trash man, under 10kb/s kinds of bad

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yo Runey, when the new update drops are you gonna upload a patch? or do we have to download the shit all over again?
Mythic manor fucked me up with that, my download speeds are trash man, under 10kb/s kinds of bad
Patches are a pain in the ass to make. Almost certainly "download the whole thing over again".

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
The girls are perfect IMO, even though I am still out of fucks to give, Jebus girl has a nice body, there is a good mix of small medium and big, something for everyone.

So minor spoiler, you can have Kali sleep in your room in beta 3, Autumn is listed but no implemented.
Had a new lust event with Lin, and I hated it.

Can't speak for new Ashley and Kali events, haven't figured out how to start them.
pppfffbbwaahahahaha jebus girl XD

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
TBH, to say that what someone finds beautiful or not is right or wrong is kinda silly because everyone has different tastes. Personally, I'm more interested in a lady's personality than her looks. Regardless of her looks, I'd have a hard time finding her attractive if she's a bitch.
But what if you found 2 girls with equally good of a personality, polar opposite bodies?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
The Cheerleader Clones/Twins are the hotel's ready-made examples. Felicity is the "Bitch of Bitches" in the game with the underdeveloped body; while Emma, also a bitch initially, shows signs of evolving into an empathic human being with a great rack! That's this opinion from the shallow end of the pool. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The Cheerleader Clones/Twins are the hotel's ready-made examples. Felicity is the "Bitch of Bitches" in the game with the underdeveloped body; while Emma, also a bitch initially, shows signs of evolving into an empathic human being with a great rack! That's this opinion from the shallow end of the pool. ;)
For me, it's more like...
Emma is nicer and has a better body, but she is blond...
Felicity is a bitch and underdeveloped, but she has pink hair and is a kitty...
So far, Emma still wins out, due to her personality and tits... 553991819403198479.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Harem_Master
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes