WeblordAlpha

Jan 19, 2020
Heya guys! I just made an account here, only because of one thing.

Please. Stop. Asking. EVERY. FIVE. MINUTES. About. The. Next. Update. <3

Making a game is a LONG process. Lot of bugs and issues, lots to figure out. There's beta's being released to those who pay, (I don't, But I'm just broke haha,) which are primarily used so Runey can make sure the game is as good as it can be when it's released to the public.

So PLEASE. Every comment and post asking, is another post or comment which he's going to read and get irritated by. Not to mention the rest of us.

I check this forum damn near every day for updates. Just do that. When there's an update on it's release, It WILL be here.

Be patient, He's creating a true gem of a game. PLEASE respect that! It will come, In due time! <3

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
Heya guys! I just made an account here, only because of one thing.

Please. Stop. Asking. EVERY. FIVE. MINUTES. About. The. Next. Update. <3

Making a game is a LONG process. Lot of bugs and issues, lots to figure out. There's beta's being released to those who pay, (I don't, But I'm just broke haha,) which are primarily used so Runey can make sure the game is as good as it can be when it's released to the public.

So PLEASE. Every comment and post asking, is another post or comment which he's going to read and get irritated by. Not to mention the rest of us.

I check this forum damn near every day for updates. Just do that. When there's an update on it's release, It WILL be here.

Be patient, He's creating a true gem of a game. PLEASE respect that! It will come, In due time! <3
I get your salt man, but I just gotta say that I'm impressed at the irony of a man losing his patience over impatient people.

kamibell

Jul 16, 2019
YES, I fell in love with this game from the first time, great graphics, excellent story, striking characters, easy-to-understand gameplay, great scenes, Lin is my favorite, Runey made the game I have been waiting for so many years, I hope he continues his work because we all love him kkkkk

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes