GiviMak

May 25, 2019
Guys, am I the only one who have troubles like this? I simply can't play my old loads. I played previous version with unofficial russian translate, so I thought the problem was with russian. So I changed language in it to english and tried again, but with zero result. I also can't start new game, cause there is no text in choise buttons. Can anybody help me? hhh.png

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Two possibilities come to mind: corrupted archive during download, or that folder name is too long for Renpy to work with (does Renpy even have that issue?).

One other, long shot since it really doesn't look like it, is did you extract it to a clean new folder or try to overwrite an old version?

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
Two possibilities come to mind: corrupted archive during download, or that folder name is too long for Renpy to work with (does Renpy even have that issue?).

One other, long shot since it really doesn't look like it, is did you extract it to a clean new folder or try to overwrite an old version?
new folder ofc

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
new folder ofc
First and foremost, redownload, just in case.
Maybe consider moving the folder so the file path is shorter (at least get rid of the duplicate "Harem-Hotel-v0.9-pc" folder that it's nested inside of).

One more thing came to my mind, are you trying to use it with Lain's mod from 0.8.2?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes