maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Jayzus only just downloaded 8.2 two days ago and then this comes out. What's the average time for the bug fix versions to come out?

GiviMak

May 25, 2019
First and foremost, redownload, just in case.
Maybe consider moving the folder so the file path is shorter (at least get rid of the duplicate "Harem-Hotel-v0.9-pc" folder that it's nested inside of).

One more thing came to my mind, are you trying to use it with Lain's mod from 0.8.2?
just tried. the same. I don't remember any mods, so I suppose I didn't installed this one. Now I remember that I had the same trouble in october, then 8.2 just released. I think there is something wrong with my PC. Well, thank you, good fellow, I think now I'll try to find solution by myself

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
So far I haven't received any bug reports that haven't been fixed in the current build. Many bugs were fixed in the pre release, but there may be some lurking around.
Speaking of wich, i started the Android-Maria event and instead of waiting for evening i just got into a date with the person in the lobby, then the game jumped to sleep time and i got into a in infinite loop of "i should wait for evening" i fixed it just loading a previous save and just skiping time instead of doing another activity, but thats i found.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Speaking of wich, i started the Android-Maria event and instead of waiting for evening i just got into a date with the person in the lobby, then the game jumped to sleep time and i got into a in infinite loop of "i should wait for evening" i fixed it just loading a previous save and just skiping time instead of doing another activity, but thats i found.
Oh, I think I see the issue, thanks. This shouldn't be a big deal, seems very playable still, but I will likely upload v0.9.1 in a few days after I wait for any more bug reports to come in.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
K3NJ1 : The COMPRESSED link is still pointing to 8.2... could we remove the link until bas has a chance to compress this? Thanks!
Sorry, I'm not compressing this game anymore. Every time it gets updated there are several different bugfix versions that are all labeled the exact same version by the dev. Then the compressed version has bugs that have been fixed but no one knows which version they have because the dev refuses to version bugfixes.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How do you activate the lust training events after buying Lin's outfit and the lust equipment on the PC?
Those items unlock specific lust events and aren't required for all lust events.

The lust system is something players will naturally find from playing the game. If it increases sluttiness, it also increases lust (if you have nympho)

Reactions: badnboujee

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sorry, I'm not compressing this game anymore. Every time it gets updated there are several different bugfix versions that are all labeled the exact same version by the dev. Then the compressed version has bugs that have been fixed but no one knows which version they have because the dev refuses to version bugfixes.
Yikes, where did this come from? Each bug fix is labeled as 0.0.x. This has been going on literally since I started. I even mentioned uploading v0.9.1 a few posts above...

Also, hey, I have a name. You know I stalk this thread.

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
K3NJ1 : The COMPRESSED link is still pointing to 8.2... could we remove the link until bas has a chance to compress this? Thanks!
I'll just add the last version number to the compressed link on OP instead for now

Reactions: bas

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
No more compressed version?
Yikes,thats going to be a problem.
Game size is getting rather bloated.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes