ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
I've got a problem when the android and maria are having their moment in maria's room. I just keep getting the,"I should come back in the evening." and nothing else. Tried skipping through it for 10min. Just the same chat the whole time and I can't back out of it.
You wait til evening time in game then go back to Maria's door and you will initially overhear them talking then the scene will progress.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Hmmm... I haven't found a use for the Orgasm Kit yet, and I may have been outdone by an appliance. Better rig up an electric fence, now I'm starting to get paranoid! :oops:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
So i just completed a full playthrough and only encountered 2 bugs neither game breaking.
"Not the one that loops I never got that one, I had Lin missing on Sundays from the lobby and cant seem to buy Nias supply's."
so well done Runey 99.9% less bugs then a EA release after their final bug fix version.
As is typical though you left me wanting more!. looking forward to your next update later this year.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Finding console commands(not in game cheats)on this thread is like pulling teeth, can someone not just post a spoiler with all known console commands?...Please?
I REALY wouldn't do that. I've seen lots of posts on this thread where people say the game is broken, and guess what - they cheated something, and screwed up their game.

I honestly hope he didn't wait until evening actual time to try and get that scene:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You wait til evening time in game then go back to Maria's door and you will initially overhear them talking then the scene will progress.
Also, posting multiple times in a row is considered spamming. If your post is the latest and you want to add stuff, you should edit it. And use multiquote.

How to quote multiple posts
- One of my biggest pet peeves on here, is users posting multiple times. This is considered spam. We have a This will help save you from me or getting reports against you for spamming.​

Source: https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-survival-guide-a-guide-to-making-staff-happy.9784/

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Another thing about the recent update. I really like how the morning alarm and the Lust system work together for Lin. Gives you a great string of ongoing lewd events triggering automatically.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
The Icons not even showing up for me :cry:

Edit: Just loaded it up to recheck the supply's and its there, :) Showing as sold out but it is Purchasable. "Thanks Litad "
Proberly missed it the first 2-3 times i looked because it looks the same as Sold-out items!.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes