Sep 4, 2018
I don't know whether I really love Runey right now or whether I want to sulk at him.

Since I met Kali in game and found out we'd eventually be able to marry certain girls she's been my number 1. I found this when I joined here in August 2018 so 19 months, just shy of 2 years with Kali as my top girl.

Now all of sudden Ashley seems to have edged up there and she needs all the love so now i'm lost where i'm going to end up.

Such a hard life.
My dude, how could you betray Kali like that? I'm a massive Felicity fan, but them blue eyes and black hair just destroy me like no other girl in this or any other game.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I liked Ash before this update but she wasn't one of my top girls.

My top 2 has been Kali and Lin for however long it's been since I first picked this up.

Ash managed to sneak in 4th just behind Maria but the last few parts of her story have pushed her right up practically joint with Kali.

That dream sequence got to me, not gonna lie. I bawled like a bitch and crazy as she is she needs love.
Yeah, that is my exact same top 4. To be honest though, every girl in the game has something special about them. I just hope we get more Ellen content in the next update. She is criminally under represented in so far.

Senchi

Aug 8, 2017
hey im stuck my english is not soo good, i need help with this quest "what is seen near the end of january and february that can't be seen at the beginning of either moth" ... _______

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Runey Can you please tell me how I unlocked the Kate shower scene? I was just messing around on one of my saves and I decided to visit Ashley at school and instead of the usual classroom, I was in the girl's locker room for some reason. I had no idea what I did, so I went to my main save and visited Ashley, but I wasn't able to get the shower scene.

I don't know if it had something to do with the riddles/history questions Kate asks you, but I'm pretty sure that's not the reason.

(I don't know if this matters or not, but I unlocked it during the last update (v0.8.2)).
I asked this question before, but no one answered me.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
part of the lust system. just do anything that gives her sluttiness, and it will raise her lust. By level 7/9 to 9/9 she will come again and a 4some will be available.
Thanks, it must be locked behind the girls events because lin lust was at 10 and nothing happened, then the game gave me a warning and resetted her lust to 0.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Thanks, it must be locked behind the girls events because lin lust was at 10 and nothing happened, then the game gave me a warning and resetted her lust to 0.
9 is the limit, but it must be locked by events if you are relatively new.

So what are the cheatcodes ?
search fam

Runey Can you please tell me how I unlocked the Kate shower scene?
Pretty sure you just visit Ashley in college, and the scene activates automatically.
This is either a locked behind an event, a bug or you already did it.
Could you check in "Misc" if you did all of Kate's events? In the middle right part of the menu, where you check the girls' stats, down there is the "misc" option.

Reactions: TheDevian

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Pretty sure you just visit Ashley in college, and the scene activates automatically.
This is either a locked behind an event, a bug or you already did it.
Could you check in "Misc" if you did all of Kate's events? In the middle right part of the menu, where you check the girls' stats, down there is the "misc" option.
It says 1/3 right after I finish the scene.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I like Kali too...

But Ashley...Ava, let me give you the same advice that my father gave me. Never stick your dick in crazy! :p

(Ah, who am I kidding. I'd hit that too)

FixEd that for you!
Ironically, we seem to be fucking the crazy out of Ashley. MC's dick is therapeutic. Also the love, support, friends, etc., but mostly the dick.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I like Kali too...

But Ashley...Ava, let me give you the same advice that my father gave me. Never stick your dick in crazy! :p

(Ah, who am I kidding. I'd hit that too)
Hell, they ALL are crazy to some extent (except for Ellen and probably Lucy!). (I'm not counting the girls outside of the hotel, although Kate probably will be in Therapy in another 20 years or so.) Even Lin could potentially get involved in one or another of the elves schemes without realizing what she's getting into*. However, only Ashley and possibly the Android are near-homicidal. That's what I'd be worried about- that one of the others might say the wrong thing to Ashley and she'll go nuclear. (We've already seen her attack one of the others and this new update shows she has no moral scruples when HER interests are involved.) Or the Android starts World War Terminator because it's a Bad Hair Day. That's why I'm trying to get Affection for ALL the girls as high as I can (and Obedience for the Android).

Dammit, I'm trying to start up a Little League Team for the 2028 season! I don't need these "aggravations"!

* "In all History no more trouble has been caused than that done by people who THOUGHT they were doing the right thing."- paraphrased from Lucy Van Pelt via Charles Schultz

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Heh. I really REALLY enjoy playing this game and the story behind the game and amount of thought and effort put out by the developer. The girls are gorgeous as are even the backgrounds, the game world has a complex history and for all my snaky comments I just can't praise this game enough. In my four months coming to this site, Harem Hotel has become one of my Top 5 favorites. The developer well deserves all the accolades given him. (Have the People in Charge here thought about some kind of annual award for Best Game or Developer?)

So, why is it that I just discovered that I hadn't "Liked"it yet? I mean I know why I discovered that I hadn't, I mean Why hadn't I hit the damn "Like" button earlier? (sigh. Yet another "Senior Moment".)

May 27, 2017
I've got a problem when the android and maria are having their moment in maria's room. I just keep getting the,"I should come back in the evening." and nothing else. Tried skipping through it for 10min. Just the same chat the whole time and I can't back out of it.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I've got a problem when the android and maria are having their moment in maria's room. I just keep getting the,"I should come back in the evening." and nothing else. Tried skipping through it for 10min. Just the same chat the whole time and I can't back out of it.
Why don't you do what the game suggests and "Come back in the Evening"? Hint, Hint.

(It means Game Time, not your Local Time.)

Last edited:

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Finding console commands(not in game cheats)on this thread is like pulling teeth, can someone not just post a spoiler with all known console commands?...Please?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes