zalord

Aug 3, 2018
good to all guys I only have one question in kate's question the last one says What is seen near the end of january and february that cant be seen at the beginning of either month? try putting the following options .... Y, RY, ARY and finally Uary and none comes out too try with the o but still nothing that has the answer I already have all the girls raised in all fetishes

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
good to all guys I only have one question in kate's question the last one says What is seen near the end of january and february that cant be seen at the beginning of either month? try putting the following options .... Y, RY, ARY and finally Uary and none comes out too try with the o but still nothing that has the answer I already have all the girls raised in all fetishes
You are close; so very close. Don't include anything actually at the end though. Really close.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Polygamy is the only solution here.
Polygamy is expected, but in terms of Harem Hierarchy, Kali should be #1 Waifu because of her family's wealth and influence and her dad already considers you son and offered a security detail and defense upgrades to protect you, Kali, and Luci after his own incident. The rest of the Harem positions can be sorted out (perhaps by oil wrestling), but Kali should publicly be your chief screw with her sister doing PR when she becomes the C.E.O. and you get the power & prestige!!! :devilish:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Same.. but not sure if that would look good from an animation stand point?.. I mean the MC's dick would probably go all the way through, not really something I'd want to see tbh.... Hmm... Unless it was just the tip in one and the other two are rubbing the shaft/balls?.. Hmm.. Idea's maybe?
If you don't shrink or they don't grow, then they would rub their sensitive spots all over your dick. Check out Long Live the Princess for another example.
Fair use would be something like quoting a line of text, having a character mention they are playing D&D tonight (nominative use), or parody. But if WotC owns the trademark, using it to refer to a race in your world would definitely not be fair use, just like you can have big, furry humanoids who only speak in weird growls but you can't call them Wookies.

It may or may not fall under the OGL, I don't know. I think the OGL was intended for companies to release gaming supplements rather than things like novels and video games, which I assume they licensed separately. There might be some relation though as I think Aasimar appear in Pathfinder video games, but there may be a separate agreement in place. If it's a big deal to Runey, he could always drop a line to WotC's legal department and ask if they have any concerns with his small indie game using those words or not.
Using it they way Runey is planning would be akin to a parody and an homage, both of which fall under the fair use laws.
It's kind of hard to list the exact amount of content each update, especially because the new events have more quality and are much longer and have more substance to them. 1 event now would be like 5-10 from v0.3.

However, v0.9 did have about half the content I wanted to get in for various reasons. v0.9 also came out much later than usual. v0.9 is not normal.

One thing that really bothered me was my drop in libido. I was going to do Emma's face sitting thing, and add lust events to Ashley and Maria, but, to put it simply, I'm just not horny at the moment haha. So those fantasies were/are hard to come up with.

I'm still not in the state of mind required to be creative and develop, but I am working on it and will hopefully be back on track in v0.10.
So now we need Harem Hotel 0.10, How Runey Got His Groove Back! :love:

It's a bit sad that not everything made it in, but I still enjoyed everything there was, I cried when Dream Ashley took the knife from herself. Though at least one of the times younger Ashley talked, it had the older one's nickname.
Minor thing, I also noticed that when Lin is in the utility room playing with herself, she is wearing her panties, even though she isn't supposed to have them. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

I do like the new lust system and look forward to seeing some similar stuff added to Kali's like are in Lin's. Making her make Luci cum first for example (though you need the code for that). It could be nice to see a more dominant Lin being told to boss her around a bit, that could be fun. Like one of Ashley's dungeon events, I can see filling her up with vibe eggs, and then pounding her other hole silly. Either like Ashley where you replace the dildo in her ass, or you put some in her ass and one in her vag and fuck her that way.

My only real issue is that you have to take them all the way to 9 to get the point, it would be nice if at least some of the 6/9 events would give a point too, like the mini orgy. Lin's 9/9 event is nice, though I feel like it is missing something, maybe a spanking or scolding over the glasses or something? I am not sure... Oh well, I really look forward to seeing what else you do with the system.

Best of luck!
Can somebody share saves for 8.0 / 8.1 versions?
Search and you will find the answers you seek.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I was waiting for this. The reference I made was to actually draw out the Millennials who might not get the meaning, which is that Ellen is the "House Mother" to the girls and should get some more story time with the MC who is the 'Dustin' to all the 'Katherines'.
My inference of Ellen as Cougar/Mrs. Robinson was just because of her role as "The Responsible One", and more grown-up.

Plus, have you seen her room? it's bigger than ours and we own the place. Why can't we spend the night there and have her be our "wake-up call"? :love:
About Ellen's room- first of all, realize that we see her room (and the other girls') from the door, while our view of MC's room is from the inside by the bed. Perspective MAY be a factor here. More importantly, remember that Ellen's room doubles as the Hotel's office. It should be somewhat larger- after all, she did store the Android's (inactive) body there for years and still used it for its intended purposes and lived there.

But other than that, I completely agree with you. I hadn't thought of it in that term, but "House Mother" is EXACTLY what she needs to be. The game NEEDS more Ellen!!!

ELLEN FOREVER!!!

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
You know how having sex with Lin increases the "Sluttiness" stat? Well, any action that increases that stat increases the "Lust" stat. When it reaches certain levels, she comes to you to "release" the pent up lust. She uses the clothes in the last (9/9 lust) event, in a foursome with Ashley and Maria.
thank you

Reactions: DrFree

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Just started this version, couple of questions.
How to start this new lust training?

Will there be any content with elf's in sanctuary?

Any plans to replay scenes system?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just started this version, couple of questions.
How to start this new lust training?

Will there be any content with elf's in sanctuary?

Any plans to replay scenes system?
Look up one.

Yes.

There is a gallery.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
On the topic of the fairies... There is a webcomic I enjoy called The Cummoner with some great art. Fairies/pixies/sprites show up a few times for sexy time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for our Harem Hotel fairies, I think shrinking down and fucking them all over the cat tree would be a lot of fun. Maybe some mid-air sex. I dunno, I'm easy to please and too nice to want to try to ram a full sized cock in the little cuties.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
found something interesting. Kali's affection stat now shows "Close Friends" instead of "Lovers"
She is the only one that got this.
I noticed that also. Improving her Affection doesn't seem to have an effect either. Is it a bug or what did I do that she doesn't love me anymore?

Is the Lust system planned for the other girls in later updates?

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Need help with Katie's quiz
what is seen near the end of january and february that can't be seen at the beginning either month?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Polygamy is expected, but in terms of Harem Hierarchy, Kali should be #1 Waifu because of her family's wealth and influence and her dad already considers you son and offered a security detail and defense upgrades to protect you, Kali, and Luci after his own incident. The rest of the Harem positions can be sorted out (perhaps by oil wrestling), but Kali should publicly be your chief screw with her sister doing PR when she becomes the C.E.O. and you get the power & prestige!!! :devilish:
Agreed, as long as "Aunt Ellen" is content to just remain in the background making babies. I especially like the oil wrestling idea (I never really was into mud wrestling).

[Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I better be stocking a future Little League Team with all this work and politiking... Let's see, Lin, Jin, Kali, Lucy, Ashley, Maria, Felicity, Emma, Autumn, Ellen, Moon, and Hana. That's 12, not counting Kate, Juliet and the Android, which can be a ringer. We've got a team in 7 or 8 years! How do you think Half-Elves are as pitchers?]

[God, that's going be a lot of diapers in the local landfill...]

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I noticed that also. Improving her Affection doesn't seem to have an effect either. Is it a bug or what did I do that she doesn't love me anymore?

Is the Lust system planned for the other girls in later updates?
Runey said it will be fixed by next update. Relax, this is a case of "Its me, not you" with Kali being the "me" lol
The lust system was planned for Ashley and Maria, but was cut in this update. Maybe we will get more in the next ones, but since Runey asked for ideas for lust system scenes, its a "Yes" to the question.

Reactions: TheDevian

Litad

Dec 1, 2018
Runey, thanks for making such a well-written and well-polished game! And for being so receptive to feedback.

I started the game again from the beginning and wrote down all of the typos and spelling errors I noticed. The part before the "->" is how the text appears in game, and the part after is the correction. Let me know if there's a different format you'd prefer.

soon to be customers -> soon-to-be customers
invisioned -> envisioned
I'm not suppose to be a maid -> I'm not supposed to be a maid
My parent's never really let me -> (Delete apostrophe)
This one is suppose to be -> This one is supposed to be
named the first born Saigo -> named the firstborn Saigo.
Our Emperor's -> (Delete apostrophe)
smokey -> smoky
stabs Hattori -> (Add period)
I knew this whole time... -> (Add single quote to end)
Still alive? -> (Add single quote to end)
my... brother... -> (Add single quote to end)
it's mass -> its mass
lame parent's -> lame parents
Thee boys don't want -> The boys don't want
butterflys -> butterflies
Felicity & Emma has joined -> Felicity & Emma have joined
scratching at you door -> scratching at your door
distinquish us a part -> distinquish us apart
priveledge -> privilege
how many ways of getting rich here do you think there is -> how many ways of ge\
tting rich here do you think there are
My body is one I was born in -> My body is the one I was born in
managed to convince me to this -> managed to convince me of this
you are here because your father -> you are here because of your father
Like big marshmallow -> Like a big marshmallow
Why do have to watch me cook -> Why do they have to watch me cook
Normal temperature for fairy -> Normal temperature for a fairy
priviledges -> privileges
safe with Andy and I -> safe with Andy and me
needs you down stairs -> needs you downstairs
elvish culture and their past -> Elvish culture and history
outgrown it's ancient borders -> outgrown its ancient borders
do a bit growing up -> do a bit of growing up
little I can from here -> little I can do from here
reactived -> reactivated
deactived -> deactivated
years or something last time -> years or something since the last time
kegal muscles -> kegel muscles
The goal here meant for her -> The goal here is for her

Also, I have a bug to report. When purchasing Felicity's slut outfit, the outfit doesn't immediately become unavailable in the store, and can be purchased multiple times. It only becomes unavailable after picking it up the next day.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes