Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can't get it to update from 0.8.2 to 0.9! Just did the drag and drop + replace old files. What gives? Is there a different process, what am I missing?? Or did it work but "Info" Tab ingame still reads version 0.8.2?
Dragging and dropping is the complete opposite of what you want to do. That breaks everything! Simply install the game with the new update included, and load your save. Your saves automatically transfer to the new version.

(Saves are stored in Appdata. So long as that is intact, you can delete HH)

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
could you please tell me how it works?
You know how having sex with Lin increases the "Sluttiness" stat? Well, any action that increases that stat increases the "Lust" stat. When it reaches certain levels, she comes to you to "release" the pent up lust. She uses the clothes in the last (9/9 lust) event, in a foursome with Ashley and Maria.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Guys...As someone new to this game i have to say Ashley is best girl and needs to be protected.
That's bae, no wifey right there. If i have to choose one female she's it for me.
Good job for making me feel for a character Runey.
Anywhys how do you spoiler something? Is it Spoiler Sentence Spoiler ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ashley team forever #TeamAshley

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Hi i just wanted to know if there is any way to get back on a specific day like i am right now in 101 day but i want to get back in 100th day morning is it possible throught some codes ??

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You know how having sex with Lin increases the "Sluttiness" stat? Well, any action that increases that stat increases the "Lust" stat. When it reaches certain levels, she comes to you to "release" the pent up lust. She uses the clothes in the last (9/9 lust) event, in a foursome with Ashley and Maria.
I just tried that approach. I checked that the cutie-pie outfit was purchased (a while ago) and got Lin to 9/9. First thing in the morning, she starts smashing glass in the kitchen until she gets roughly fucked and gets her Lust reset.

If there's a way to trigger the other scene, I can't find it.

Now I have had A LOT of forcible Lust resets for Lin -- waking me in the morning has sent her over 9 Lust more than a few times and triggered a reset of her Lust. I wouldn't expect that to interfere, but you never know unless you crack the source open and look.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Everyone keeps mentioning Emma a bunch, but the only sexual scenes I saw with her was when she gets drunk in the bar with Maria, did I miss something? Because I visit her nothing else is available beside 2 question.
You're confusing Emma with Ellen. Emma is the quieter twin on the 2nd floor (her bed is on the right side of the room). Ellen is the one you're thinking of- the (super-hot) older woman with glasses at the hotel desk that sort of serves as the concierge/your assistant (in business matters).

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I just tried that approach. I checked that the cutie-pie outfit was purchased (a while ago) and got Lin to 9/9. First thing in the morning, she starts smashing glass in the kitchen until she gets roughly fucked and gets her Lust reset.

Now I have had A LOT of forcible Lust resets for Lin -- waking me in the morning has sent her over 9 Lust more than a few times and triggered a reset of her Lust. I wouldn't expect that to interfere, but you never know unless you crack the source open and look.
Don't take her all the way to 9. I find it usually triggers around 6 or 7. She'll come to you begging for a second time and you'll get a menu with a variety of different options, one of which is for the foursome.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Bah! I still think Ellen should have a bigger role in MC's life. She's the link to his Grandfather and can probably be mined for more secrets about his past. Who cares if she's the game's Cougar; I mean, "Coo-coo-ca-choo Mrs. Robinson"! ;)
Well, if I recall correctly, MC is out of college- say early 20s. We see Young Ellen (?maybe early teens) just joined the hotel staff at a point where Gramps is just starting the hotel (but saying he's too old). My read on Ellen is early/mid-30s- about 10-15 years difference between our characters. In The Graduate (1967) Ben (Hoffman's character) is specifically said to be 21. Mrs Robinson's age is not given as I recall (It's been MANY years since I've seen the movie), but she has a daughter around Ben's age and gives the impression of being in her early 40s at best (Anne Bancroft was 35 at the time). Does a 10-15 year difference make a cougar, especially when she's not chasing him, he would be chasing her- at least initially?

And remember: "PLASTICS"!!!

Last edited:

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
The Android scene in this update was great. "How do you break a switch like Maria?"

This might have been a smaller update, but it had some great content. A little bit segregated between purely emotional/story content and purely sexual stuff. Which is understandable given Runey's libido issues, but it still felt a bit odd. The characters who did get more story content also got balanced out by the lust system, so it all worked out in the end.

Maria's scene felt much more like just a Hana one (who would be nice to have promoted to main cast or a full side character so we can interact with her on our own), but her involvement in Lin's lust event and Android's story event helped fill it in.

It's understandable that Hana's event didn't go further, although it would have been nice. It also seemed a little odd how Maria went from "You're like a sister to me, I could never do anything sexual with you" (she needs to spend more time with Kali and the twins) to "We're doing this now? Awesome."

Autumn's event also seemed like there was a possibility for it to advance things a little further. She's been making good progress, so it's in a tricky place right now where it feels odd.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know whether I really love Runey right now or whether I want to sulk at him.

Since I met Kali in game and found out we'd eventually be able to marry certain girls she's been my number 1. I found this when I joined here in August 2018 so 19 months, just shy of 2 years with Kali as my top girl.

Now all of sudden Ashley seems to have edged up there and she needs all the love so now i'm lost where i'm going to end up.

Such a hard life.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Don't take her all the way to 9. I find it usually triggers around 6 or 7. She'll come to you begging for a second time and you'll get a menu with a variety of different options, one of which is for the foursome.
Taking Kali at least, to 9 Lust gives you a different animation than doing her at the lower ratings. I haven't hit Lin's Lust to 9 yet, mainly because putting her off to get the higher rating involves undeservably hurting her feelings ("You don't deserve it"/"Go away").

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018

What I found worked for me and the results of my actions were....

Have anal or missionary with Lin in her room, only cum on her and not in her. At 3/9 lust she comes to your room. Have sex and edge her or send her away nicely. At 6/9 lust she comes to room again. This is where the 3-way or the edging with toys options showed up. At 9/9 lust she starts throwing a tantrum in kitchen till you fuck her and she resets.

Now when I did this I had all of her skills (cum dump/submissive/etc.) completed except the new Lust one obviously. Dunno which if any stats matter besides lust. Her sluttiness was in the 70's and seems like submissivness should probably be high also. Hope this helps.

29fastly

May 23, 2018
Runey Quick bug report (Minor, not game breaking, doesn't really interfere with anything)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really enjoyed the new content. The date with Moon was a nice change of pace.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree
D

Deleted member 1954507

Since I met Kali in game and found out we'd eventually be able to marry certain girls she's been my number 1. I found this when I joined here in August 2018 so 19 months, just shy of 2 years with Kali as my top girl.
Now all of sudden Ashley seems to have edged up there and she needs all the love so now i'm lost where i'm going to end up.
Such a hard life.
Polygamy is the only solution here.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Well, if I recall correctly, MC is out of college- say early 20s. We see Young Ellen (?maybe early teens) just joined the hotel staff at a point where Gramps is just starting the hotel (but saying he's too old). My read on Ellen is early/mid-30s- about 10-15 years difference between our characters. In The Graduate (1967) Ben (Hoffman's character) is specifically said to be 21. Mrs Robinson's age is not given as I recall (It's been MANY years since I've seen the movie), but she has a daughter around Ben's age and gives the impression of being in her early 40s at best (Anne Bancroft was 35 at the time). Does a 10-15 year difference make a cougar, especially when she's not chasing him, he would be chasing her- at least initially?

And remember: "PLASTICS"!!!
I was waiting for this. The reference I made was to actually draw out the Millennials who might not get the meaning, which is that Ellen is the "House Mother" to the girls and should get some more story time with the MC who is the 'Dustin' to all the 'Katherines'.
My inference of Ellen as Cougar/Mrs. Robinson was just because of her role as "The Responsible One", and more grown-up.

Plus, have you seen her room? it's bigger than ours and we own the place. Why can't we spend the night there and have her be our "wake-up call"? :love:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes