sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I'm loving the new lust system. It keeps giving me more and more ideas for future scenes.

It's particularly interesting that there's so much discussion of fairy sex because I was having some ideas about using them in one. I mean, now that they're living in Ashley's room wouldn't it make all kinds of sense to have a scene where she's on the bed as the fairies play with her nipples and clit? Perhaps while she's tied up to really lean into the Gulliver's Travels vibe and give the macro/micro fetishists something to enjoy. I have a feeling that those fairies would notice that she's horny and try to help her out only for the MC to have a chance of interrupting it before she's allowed to finish.

Other scene ideas include having Kali get so desperate that Lucia ends up using a strap-on on her. Either because she asks or because Lucia is such a good sister that she wants to help out. Again, lots of possibilities for how it ends: she just needs that MC dick and it isn't quite enough for her, MC interrupts, MC shows up halfway through and directs the scene telling Lucia to stop, etc.

While we're talking about Lucia, it seems like a scene where she gets introduced to anal should be in the cards. And what better way to have a good first time than having your sister eating your pussy at the same time for maximum pleasure? Kali is just the best older sister!

Speaking of sisterly affection, an Emma/Felicity double dildo scene also strikes me as a great option for a future lust scene. Also a great lesson on the challenges of sharing for two girls so desperate to cum that neither of them ends up being allowed to. When her lust gets high enough you should take one of the two out to the beach for a public blowbang in order to teach her more about letting others cum first.

I think Maria would very much enjoy a rimjob for one of her lust options, either simply teasing her or to completion. I personally think it's a lot hotter if we get one of the other girls to do it, but having the option to have either MC do so or bring in one of the others would help to satisfy everyone. Except Maria. ;)

Still need more? I could see having one of the character grind her pussy against a desk or table making for a fun scene. Ashley doing so at school or in her room, Maria in public at the bar, almost anyone at the cafe. There are plenty of choices to go with in order to keep said girl nicely edged... in more ways than one.

Just looking at my own avatar I'm reminded that we haven't had a good ball gag scene for anyone. Gagged and desperate to cum but unable to actually ask for it like a good girl? She could be stimulated in any number of ways to excellent effect. It could work as either a lust scene, a dungeon one, or more exhibitionism if you want to take it in public. If you want to keep it even more discreet, I can't be the only person who saw this going around recently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huh, we don't know any character that wear a mask normally, do we? Although that might be a little too obvious.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
well, i'm just gonna wait for the bugfix, because i fucked mine beyond correction, i can't rollback because i'm at the end of another event, i can't load another save because, while i'm really fucking paranoid about saving, i don't have the habit of making different save files, so i only got this one, long story short...i'm fucked! but Runey always comes through, so i'm not that worried!
That Aside...this is why i hate robots...can i terminate her? or at least make her into a decent killing machine, because she's kinda useless

Reactions: DrFree

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There's nothing stopping you from using tiefling and aasimar in your game. Pathfinder does it. The only problem is with "product identity" monsters, which are beholder, gauth, carrion crawler, tanar’ri, baatezu, displacer beast, githyanki, githzerai, mind flayer, illithid, umber hulk, and yuan-ti.

See
Pathfinder is a revised D&D, and is under Wizard of the Coast, so they can use it freely.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Pathfinder is a revised D&D, and is under Wizard of the Coast, so they can use it freely.

Umm, nope. Pathfinder is made by Paizo, a company separate from and entirely not owned by WotC. Paizo used to do some work for WotC (they ran Dragon and Dungeon magazines), but they own their own intellectual property. Pathfinder was made with one of the non-revocable OGLs published with the 3rd edition D&D (specifically the 3.5 version).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
goggledrive link broken or something it keeps saying quota exceeded ??? happened 3 days in a row so far ...

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'll wander into the discussion on Room 8 with what I feel the odds are:
35% Hana
30% Wheelie (The more the game progresses, the lower that is going to go for all future rooms)
10% Moon
5% Kate
19.9999% Wholly New Character
0.0001% Juliet

I'm rolling the dice, true, but I feel pretty confident with my assessment.
Someone awhile ago mentioned a girl named Violet that hasn't appeared yet. Is she "Wheelchair Girl"?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Someone mentioned a fairy in Corrupted Kingdoms... For the sake of no fake publicity, there is sex content planned for her, but so far we only have a scene of her using her whole body to rub on MC's dick. I fully recommend the game, the same way I recommended this one on that thread.
I head that "Long Live the Princess" does have a fairy with sex scenes, but I haven't played it, so I can't tell.

Reactions: TheDevian and L30

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Someone awhile ago mentioned a girl named Violet that hasn't appeared yet. Is she "Wheelchair Girl"?
Violet is a fanfic made by Lain and Runey (I think) that you can unlock from your PC with a code. All her events are non-canon, but hot as fuck.
Wheelchair girl is a half-drow's granddaughter that Runey mentioned, on a more serious non-fanfic note, in a comment here on this thread before.

Kokos007

Dec 30, 2018
Saves don't work for me, I delete all data in Renpy folder on disc C and in the game save folder, and replace it with needed saves. What do I do wrong?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Depends. Just WHAT do you THINK "Dr. Acula" is doing in collaboration with "Dr. Elfenstein"?
"The Heart" part was scary enough, but then the bishop mentioned "The brain" and now I am scared.
But lets be real. Kali's dad isn't a sociopath. there is no way he would do this to elves when his wife is a half elf. Draining some blood? Ok, that much I could see.
It was purposefully set up by Runey to to sound and appear that way to scare us a bit.
Honestly, great late Halloween event.

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
That storyline isn't finished. I guess this whole boat adventure is more of a story arc. You will be teleported to the boat to continue where you left off once the rest is complete!
Just to clarify- so the Boat Adventure is an endgame event and we shouldn't start it in THIS update?

Also, I'm rather confused about update terminology. This most recent one (just a couple of days ago) is "Version 0.9", so the next major update (ignoring bug fixes and tweeks) is v 1.0? But wouldn't that imply that the game is completed? So the next one should be v 0.10? Complicating the matter is that some developers seem to use dates for the version labels and others use a percentage completed.

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Just to clarify- so the Boat Adventure is an endgame event and we shouldn't start it in THIS update?

Also, I'm rather confused about update terminology. This most recent one (just a couple of days ago) is "Version 0.9", so the next major update (ignoring bug fixes and tweeks) is v 1.0? But wouldn't that imply that the game is finished? So the next one should be v 0.10? Complicating the matter is that some developers seem to use dates for the version labels and others use a percentage completed.
Versioning doesn't use the decimal system. It used decimals as delimiters. The version after 0.9 is 0.10

Many devs are hobbyists at best and use whatever system they come up with. I'm cool with any so long as it is clear Y comes after X and its meaning is clear.

Reactions: c3p0 and Runey

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Also, I'm rather confused about update terminology. This most recent one (just a couple of days ago) is "Version 0.9", so the next major update (ignoring bug fixes and tweeks) is v 1.0? But wouldn't that imply that the game is finished? So the next one should be v 0.10? Complicating the matter is that some developers seem to use dates for the version labels and others use a percentage completed.
Versioning doesn't work that way. It's not like with math where each position only can go from 0-9. Each sub-version is discrete and separated by a period. So you can have version 2.16.893, for example. The next version is going to be 0.10. If it makes more sense think about it like 0.10.0, or zero point ten.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes