Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what triggers the Kate shower scene at school? I was able to trigger it once, but I have no idea what I did.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Guys...As someone new to this game i have to say Ashley is best girl and needs to be protected.
That's bae, no wifey right there. If i have to choose one female she's it for me.
Good job for making me feel for a character Runey.
Anywhys how do you spoiler something? Is it Spoiler Sentence Spoiler ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Guys...As someone new to this game i have to say Ashley is best girl and needs to be protected.
That's bae, no wifey right there. If i have to choose one female she's it for me.
Good job for making me feel for a character Runey.
I feel the same way about Kali with Maria and Ashley as close seconds. Not that I feel Kali needs protecting just the wifey / one I'd pick over others. I find her the most attractive physically as well as personality wise.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
crap android is gonna start a sexbot revolution, it's gonna be all our fault, she'll be leading an army of elf sex slave robots, she'll destroy our world in a radio active bukake, leaving every hole a gaping mess.
How it will be our fault if we want it?
Unless the fairies can use their crystals to grow human or at least Lin/Ashley size without dying, don't think it will happen..
Why? Corrupted Kingdom show perfectly, how sex with a fairy can look like.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Everyone keeps mentioning Emma a bunch, but the only sexual scenes I saw with her was when she gets drunk in the bar with Maria, did I miss something? Because I visit her nothing else is available beside 2 question.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I feel the same way about Kali with Maria and Ashley as close seconds. Not that I feel Kali needs protecting just the wifey / one I'd pick over others. I find her the most attractive physically as well as personality wise.
Well...All i have to say to that is...
Ashely, Uber Alles, Ashely, Uber Alles.

Sep 16, 2019
Damn bro when games get this big I always wish they had a torrent option, like bruh, these anon-share sites are damn slow and fail constantly.

Still, I'm always glad when Runey updates, Harem Hotel was my first WEG so its time to COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM
I'd even be happy with Mega dl (for android) quicker and more stable option than the others.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
want to thank the dev , nice update .
like the Lin path most , because it's becoming a story about what hold's the future for the elfs and some tenderness between MC and her.
Not some mindless romping of all different girls , although I can't see what's wrong about that either :cool:

Litad

Dec 1, 2018
Is teifling and aasimar trademarked? If so why not the other D&D races like Dwarf or Orc?
There's nothing stopping you from using tiefling and aasimar in your game. Pathfinder does it. The only problem is with "product identity" monsters, which are beholder, gauth, carrion crawler, tanar’ri, baatezu, displacer beast, githyanki, githzerai, mind flayer, illithid, umber hulk, and yuan-ti.

See

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I don't mind banging them in their current size as long as they don't killed by it.
Same.. but not sure if that would look good from an animation stand point?.. I mean the MC's dick would probably go all the way through, not really something I'd want to see tbh.... Hmm... Unless it was just the tip in one and the other two are rubbing the shaft/balls?.. Hmm.. Idea's maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes