May 20, 2019
Damn bro when games get this big I always wish they had a torrent option, like bruh, these anon-share sites are damn slow and fail constantly.

Still, I'm always glad when Runey updates, Harem Hotel was my first WEG so its time to COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM

Reactions: Runey

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Guys, I got it!
Until it gets patched up, HOW TO AVOID ANDROID'S FEMDOM LOOP:
First I went to Android's room, and it said "She is in Maria's room"
Then I went to the first floor and from there, I clicked on the stairs to go TO MY ROOM

All of this on the evening. Not sure how necessary is the first part, but this is how I did it.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Minor question: during the date with Moon, my character says there's at least 5 girls in his harem, maybe 8. Now, at this point, I'm having REGULAR sexual relationships with Lin, Kali, Ashley, Maria and the twins- and that doesn't count the Android. I would think that those would be the ones that count and I'm already nearly at the "maybe 8". Irregular sex (which is probably not counted as part of the harem) brings in Jin, Lucy, Ellen and Autumn (and I'm ignoring Sarah and Moon herself). So which ones isn't my character counting?
I'd say that Lin, Kali, Ashley, Maria, and Android are the definites, with the twins and Autumn as the maybes. The twins aren't fully decided and Autumn's situation is a bit complicated. Jin, Ellen, and so on are more like friends with benefits than lovers. The way I see it, they're only part of the harem if they are in a committed romantic relationship with you.

Anyone figured out riddle? And before any special snowflake will write "oh it is so easy i cannot believe you have not figured it out": not every one of us is native speaker and abstract thinking in foreign language is not so easy.
The first one is "e". The new one is "r". Literally just the letter. If more riddles with text input solutions come up, I suspect they will also be single letter answers based on spelling.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
As for ideas for lust scenes, two similar ones came to mind.

The first is edging one of the women by having them put their plug in. This could either be a case of telling them to wear it and raising their lust every day (probably harder to implement although it would make it easier to increase lust) or simply making it an option from their lust menu that then shows us a few scenes of them wearing it while going about their daily business getting more turned on, but remaining unfulfilled. Lin is an obvious first choice here given that she already has a plug and it would be easier to show her wearing it around the hotel under her dress as she works, but Kali wearing it work (harder to show since it would be covered by the bunny suit), Ashley wearing hers to class (a bit repetitive given her existing scene), or Android would also work.

The second is quite similar, but would involve using a remote control vibrator. That might make a better option for Kali, but I think the best choice is Maria. Have her wear it while tending bar, getting obviously flustered as you sit there controlling it, and giving you the option to finish her as well. Given her exhibitionist nature I have a feeling she would be very into it.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Any hope wt mod update?
I doubt that after. Lain seemed to work closely with Runey, so he may be already be working as we speak. It will be ready when its ready.
how do you access lust training?
Basically, go to their room and have sex as usual. If you check their "states" lust increases each time. Then they come for some relief at level 3 or 4, and a few more times. When its 9/9 for Lin, you get a 4some.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Are you by any chance referring to this bug:
yes it is, i figured it was gonna be patched soon, Runey never let us down, also...i can't revert to an earlier save, that's why i was commenting...my save is right pretty close to the start of the bug and i don't have another save there...welp, i was already replaying the game anyway...time to engage speedrun mode

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Minor question: during the date with Moon, my character says there's at least 5 girls in his harem, maybe 8. Now, at this point, I'm having REGULAR sexual relationships with Lin, Kali, Ashley, Maria and the twins- and that doesn't count the Android. I would think that those would be the ones that count and I'm already nearly at the "maybe 8". Irregular sex (which is probably not counted as part of the harem) brings in Jin, Lucy, Ellen and Autumn (and I'm ignoring Sarah and Moon herself). So which ones isn't my character counting?
I think Autumn, Emma and Felicity are the 3 maybes. They are not quite up to speed about the (full) harem. Autumn has no idea it exists. Emma and Felicity are almost there but iirc Emma was still jealous of Felicity in the last event while Felicity expressed that she didn't care as long as we love her.

And the Android is probably the missing 5 of your list. Jin, Lucy and Ellen (+ a few others) are side characters so while you bone them sometimes they are not really part of the harem.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I think Autumn, Emma and Felicity are the 3 maybes. They are not quite up to speed about the (full) harem. Autumn has no idea it exists. Emma and Felicity are almost there but iirc Emma was still jealous of Felicity in the last event while Felicity expressed that she didn't care as long as we love her.

And the Android is probably the missing 5 of your list. Jin, Lucy and Ellen (+ a few others) are side characters so while you bone them sometimes they are not really part of the harem.
Bah! I still think Ellen should have a bigger role in MC's life. She's the link to his Grandfather and can probably be mined for more secrets about his past. Who cares if she's the game's Cougar; I mean, "Coo-coo-ca-choo Mrs. Robinson"! ;)

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Guys, I got it!
Until it gets patched up, HOW TO AVOID ANDROID'S FEMDOM LOOP:
First I went to Android's room, and it said "She is in Maria's room"
Then I went to the first floor and from there, I clicked on the stairs to go TO MY ROOM

All of this on the evening. Not sure how necessary is the first part, but this is how I did it.
It worked until boat scene ended then it goes looping again

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes