HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Still lost on that End of January and February one.
Could it be 'Y' ?
Man i just don't know. Somebody get in touch with the Riddler!
You have to pay close attention to the wording. It says close to the end. That means the end itself ( y ) is ruled out. U is in the middle so it's out as well. That leaves us with a and r. But since we can find an a earlier in January the logical deduction is r.

Of course we need to realise that the riddle is about a letter in the first place but given that the previous ones with words as answers had half a dozen to choose from and the only previous riddle with manual input was a letter riddle with similar wording it was fairly obvious.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
There's nothing stopping you from using tiefling and aasimar in your game. Pathfinder does it. The only problem is with "product identity" monsters, which are beholder, gauth, carrion crawler, tanar’ri, baatezu, displacer beast, githyanki, githzerai, mind flayer, illithid, umber hulk, and yuan-ti.

See
... provided you comply with the license, that is! The OGL has specific terms and requirements. They aren't onerous or difficult, but you need to meet them.

Litad

Dec 1, 2018
... provided you comply with the license, that is! The OGL has specific terms and requirements. They aren't onerous or difficult, but you need to meet them.
I am not a lawyer, so I might be wrong about this, but it seems like the OGL only applies to the use of gaming content. Like, you can't copy the specific stats of a monster race without adhering to the license. But simply referring to a race of humanoids descended from celestial beings as aasimars should fall under fair use, shouldn't it?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What was the deal with fairy crystals again? How do they work?
There's a lot of lore behind it all I don't want to mention because it would be too spoilery, but basically, the fairies can make use of those crystals and kind of need them to survive, but the crystals are finite. Once they run out, they explode. And there's no solid way of knowing exactly how many uses are left. (Uses also depend on body mass)

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
I've got a bit of an entitled question here (partly Runey). Is the most recent update for the game about the standard size for updates in the game?

I ask because I first played in the last month or so, in version 0.8, and one of the things that blew my mind the most was the quantity of content and scenes. So I was a bit surprised that a new update only seems to contain around 1-2 story updates per girl.

I'm obviously coming in after there's already been 1.5-2 years of development so maybe I'm just being greedy... But somehow the quantity of content in the update did not seem to stack up with how much stuff had already previously been released given the time-frame. So, I was wondering if this update was just a bit smaller than previous ones? Or is it because there a lot more behind-the-scenes (like the lust system) stuff going on in this version that meant there was less "story content"? Or am I simply wrong?

Reactions: DrFree
Dec 25, 2019
I am not a lawyer, so I might be wrong about this, but it seems like the OGL only applies to the use of gaming content. Like, you can't copy the specific stats of a monster race without adhering to the license. But simply referring to a race of humanoids descended from celestial beings as aasimars should fall under fair use, shouldn't it?
Fair use would be something like quoting a line of text, having a character mention they are playing D&D tonight (nominative use), or parody. But if WotC owns the trademark, using it to refer to a race in your world would definitely not be fair use, just like you can have big, furry humanoids who only speak in weird growls but you can't call them Wookies.

It may or may not fall under the OGL, I don't know. I think the OGL was intended for companies to release gaming supplements rather than things like novels and video games, which I assume they licensed separately. There might be some relation though as I think Aasimar appear in Pathfinder video games, but there may be a separate agreement in place. If it's a big deal to Runey, he could always drop a line to WotC's legal department and ask if they have any concerns with his small indie game using those words or not.

Reactions: hentai charley

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
None of us are copyright lawyers, so its kinda pointless of us to say what Runey can and can't use. Same goes for trademarks, which are completely separate from copyright in terms of IP law.

Dat Guy

Jan 23, 2018
Do the traits being different colours mean anything?
Also, why are there stars next to Kali's stats but not the other girls?

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Do the traits being different colours mean anything?
Also, why are there stars next to Kali's stats but not the other girls?
The girls "gain" the trait when they have stars next to them. So if Kali has some stars it's because she actually has it.

The colours indicate how close the girl is to having that trait, and I think you have to think in terms of MMO item scaling for the colour gradient. I.e. white > green > blue > purple > yellow (where yellow is that they have the trait).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I've got a bit of an entitled question here (partly Runey). Is the most recent update for the game about the standard size for updates in the game?

I ask because I first played in the last month or so, in version 0.8, and one of the things that blew my mind the most was the quantity of content and scenes. So I was a bit surprised that a new update only seems to contain around 1-2 story updates per girl.

I'm obviously coming in after there's already been 1.5-2 years of development so maybe I'm just being greedy... But somehow the quantity of content in the update did not seem to stack up with how much stuff had already previously been released given the time-frame. So, I was wondering if this update was just a bit smaller than previous ones? Or is it because there a lot more behind-the-scenes (like the lust system) stuff going on in this version that meant there was less "story content"? Or am I simply wrong?
It's kind of hard to list the exact amount of content each update, especially because the new events have more quality and are much longer and have more substance to them. 1 event now would be like 5-10 from v0.3.

However, v0.9 did have about half the content I wanted to get in for various reasons. v0.9 also came out much later than usual. v0.9 is not normal.

One thing that really bothered me was my drop in libido. I was going to do Emma's face sitting thing, and add lust events to Ashley and Maria, but, to put it simply, I'm just not horny at the moment haha. So those fantasies were/are hard to come up with.

I'm still not in the state of mind required to be creative and develop, but I am working on it and will hopefully be back on track in v0.10.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Same.. but not sure if that would look good from an animation stand point?.. I mean the MC's dick would probably go all the way through, not really something I'd want to see tbh.... Hmm... Unless it was just the tip in one and the other two are rubbing the shaft/balls?.. Hmm.. Idea's maybe?
Probably show the dick halfway through but not all the way through but just a big bulge in the the stomach.

If were going with hentai logic, have the dick go all the way and show a huge bulge in the stomach.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Probably show the dick halfway through but not all the way through but just a big bulge in the the stomach.

If were going with hentai logic, have the dick go all the way and show a huge bulge in the stomach.
I just had an evil vision of the MC thrusting so hard that the fairy's head simply pops off and flies across the room into someone's drink glass.:eek::devilish:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
found a bug in the game it keeps on looping at this spot here when you take the girl on right side with the laptop to the beach by the way I used the maxall cheat code just in case it helps

View attachment 549309 View attachment 549310 View attachment 549311 View attachment 549312 View attachment 549313
TBH yeah, agreed. I haven't touched it in a very long time. It's a lot to keep track of and can even cause a lot of bugs
Yes I do understand that I just report it just in case it wasn't that I will play it again without using that to make sure later

and report back later
have hit the same looping problem this time without using cheat code

on day 126 with emma and felicity after having sex with felicity

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
They don't have to grow honestly, MC can use them like a fleshlight :p

I just had an evil vision of the MC thrusting so hard that the fairy's head simply pops off and flies across the room into someone's drink glass.:eek::devilish:
I mean yea.. IF we have the MC following a darker path and not caring at all about the girls..

I prefer the LltP solution. Use a shrink spell to fuck and cum inside them. Then turn the shrink spell off. Only the cum expands as well turning the fairy into a cum-rocket. :ROFLMAO:
This I like the idea of, least they would be mostly unharmed, if all three used their crystals to do it maybe they wouldn't have much problems with the crystals exploding..

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes