Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
Found a bug on Android version. So once you finish Maria's event where the android makes her cum turns Maria into her bitch, if you go to the bar and to the sexual act on the waitress it would just loop and you will never be able to finish the dialogue.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Found a bug on Android version. So once you finish Maria's event where the android makes her cum turns Maria into her bitch, if you go to the bar and to the sexual act on the waitress it would just loop and you will never be able to finish the dialogue.
Yes, as has been stated, if you try to do something between the scenes and do not go to Maria's room in the evening, it will break. Either skip the time slot or wait for the bugfix.

Reactions: L30

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Bug Update:
Day 105 and finally Lin showed up on Sunday in the Lobby, So i can now confirm it is the Lobby event she was missing from!.
Seems Before you have android unlocked Lin wont show up in the Lobby at all for her Sunday event!.
Well at least shes back now.

Note: From the first Sunday to day 105 Lin vanished on Sundays evenings Completely, as soon as Android started working Sunday afternoons Lin started to show up in the lobby as she was supposed to!.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Aww Ellen was a bit jealous there. I hope she gets more content with the grandson in the future. Hopefully some baby making sessions because there might not be enough time for her to start a family.
Also she´s technically the only adult looking human girl.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Runey, I have to say I am disappointed :confused:
After the first Android event, when Manager hears Maria screaming from his room, it was the perfect chance for a "Thats hot" from him!

Feb 27, 2018
I've gotta say Android has done nothing to gain my trust. She failed to defend us from kidnapping even though she would have known from the cameras in the lobby. She supposedly has that AK to defend us, but only Lin tries to save us, without Android even coming along for backup. After she gains the ability to control other robots she starts stealing and picks a fight at random. She also clearly crosses a line with Maria, who didn't want to be dominated like that. I seriously think we should have the option to try and get Kali to throw a restraining bolt on her.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Well, I finally got the update downloaded and started to play it. (I'm so far ahead on the dating that I probably should restart and play from scratch.) It looks damn good so far. At this point, my only comment is that the cat tower made the wait worthwhile.

Reactions: Runey

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Minor question: during the date with Moon, my character says there's at least 5 girls in his harem, maybe 8. Now, at this point, I'm having REGULAR sexual relationships with Lin, Kali, Ashley, Maria and the twins- and that doesn't count the Android. I would think that those would be the ones that count and I'm already nearly at the "maybe 8". Irregular sex (which is probably not counted as part of the harem) brings in Jin, Lucy, Ellen and Autumn (and I'm ignoring Sarah and Moon herself). So which ones isn't my character counting?

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Minor question: during the date with Moon, my character says there's at least 5 girls in his harem, maybe 8. Now, at this point, I'm having REGULAR sexual relationships with Lin, Kali, Ashley, Maria and the twins- and that doesn't count the Android. I would think that those would be the ones that count and I'm already nearly at the "maybe 8". Irregular sex (which is probably not counted as part of the harem) brings in Jin, Lucy, Ellen and Autumn (and I'm ignoring Sarah and Moon herself). So which ones isn't my character counting?
I don't think it was intended to be taken as a strictly accurate count. It's more of a rough guess. Keep in mind that it also needs to work for weirdos who have totally ignored some of the women but still gotten things to that point with Moon.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I love this game to death and I was pretty sad when I didn't see an update for awhile. I will say the update was pretty weak, some scenes weren't even sexually related but I think I saw a post that Runey is having personal issues? So I hope he gets through it and is ok.

Anyway, I might financially start supporting this game as there is still so much more to be expected like with Autumn, the Elves, the fairies and of course, more sex and sex with each girl! Still love the Android so so much and really falling for Autumn.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I tried this but it didn't do anything. It says the "archive file is incomplete."
What, exactly, did you do?

You should open the .7z archive in something like The Unarchiver, then run Permission Fixer on the HH app.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone figured out riddle? And before any special snowflake will write "oh it is so easy i cannot believe you have not figured it out": not every one of us is native speaker and abstract thinking in foreign language is not so easy.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes