swesus

Mar 17, 2019
Harem Hotel [v0.9] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
Note: This has not been tested on mac, let me know if it works

PC/MAC (1,80 GB): - MEGA - -
Mac doesn't work. Can you plz make it work

ben75

May 25, 2017
Hi Runey,

First of all, I love your game, good job and keep it up.
Here are a few suggestions (wishes):
1) Lustful-skill increases if the girls are ignored (1 or 2 points every day)
2) lustful-skill for all girls
3) sex with girls at night (bj, cuni, fuck, anal, tj etc.)
4) ellen at night

maybe you can implement some of it if it doesn't make too much work and you like it yourself.

sorry for my bad english (machine translated)

Aug 22, 2017
After Android gets her full memories back the next event asks if I will allow her to Dom another girl. If I choose yes, once it gets to Late Evening, it just goes into a chat loop with hearing the moan and the player saying he should come back in the evening. I can't do anything but quit out and reload.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
For anyone having entering a loop, just "rollback" and got to Maria or Android's room. Entering starts the event.

Reactions: TheDevian
Aug 22, 2017
That doesn't seem to work. If I try going to Maria's room in the Evening she's there acting normal. If I try going to Android's room in the Evening I can just hear moans and it says they're in there. If I do anything else and it moves on to Late Evening that's when I get into the loop. If I try and use rollback, it just takes me back to whatever event I was doing in the Evening.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Wait what! When did she say that? Are you sure you're not confusing Kali's mom with Autumn's mom?
Sooo, I replayed Autumns story and while she doesn't say it explicitly it's very clear that her mom is dead. The first time she mentions her she adds a ", rest her soul", she says she can't talk to her (in regard to her pent up lust) and in the last event she talks about her in past tense.

Now you are making me doubt, but wasn't that the idea? Otherwise, why would she value the, ehem, "pearls necklace" like that?
The "necklace" she said she picked up at a thrift store. It's the bed and the drapes that are from her mother.

Another thing that caught my eye was that when she talks about her sister she says she has her fathers eyes and her mothers hair. So if Autumn is related to the bishop at the party he's probably her brother.

Aug 22, 2017
I finally got it to work. I started the event, then just stood outside Maria's door and used time skip. Maybe there's something that breaks the logic if you do other events during the day.

Reactions: DrFree

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'm not sure If i just don't remember or whatever... but how do I raise Lin's Lust? Seems my save is 30h, either my memory is crap or is this something new... hmm oh wait wasn't the lust max 5 not 9... so i don't remember how to raise it, i tried in dungeon
Iirc before .9 Lin's lust was in her room.. going into the 'lets have fun' do the 'wear this' option and edge her (do not let her cum)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
absolute mad lad runey lol
WHY!?! I was like " I know I asked but it happened to keep me even MORE suspended in wanting it!" and he hit me with a bomb shell from lin. your an evil man runey you had to keep me in the void again lol I want it to happen tho and lin says its coo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I think Adele is the name that someone has given their android.
Sounds like shampoo
Sooo, I replayed Autumns story and while she doesn't say it explicitly it's very clear that her mom is dead. The first time she mentions her she adds a ", rest her soul", she says she can't talk to her (in regard to her pent up lust) and in the last event she talks about her in past tense.

The "necklace" she said she picked up at a thrift store. It's the bed and the drapes that are from her mother.

Another thing that caught my eye was that when she talks about her sister she says she has her fathers eyes and her mothers hair. So if Autumn is related to the bishop at the party he's probably her brother.
Thanks for clearing our doubts, and subsequently ruining my future meme of Autumn mentioning the bishop, the bishop talking to the saint (with a SOULLESS arrow added with paint) and the conspiracy guy in the blackboard trying to connect the dots.

I could swear that if you spy on Autumn's room, she is shown looking at the "necklace" and at some point mentions her mother... But maybe its my mind playing tricks.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am sorry that me and others posting saves before you asked were not good enough for you, and you have to actually look for them, but how many times do you expect the same thing to be done over and over for you in one day? I have already done it twice, and others have done it too. It was probably just a few pages before you asked.

Last edited:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Ok Definitely found a bug!.
On Sundays when Lin is supposed to be in the lobby she does not appear.
This is on a new game, and happens every Sunday.
Only Lin, Ashley Kali and Maria unlocked, No hotel upgrades and no sanctuary built or brought.
"go to Lins room it says shes not here shes proberly hanging around the hotel,
Checked every room and no sign of her."
don't know if its been reported or not yet.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok Definitely found a bug!.
On Sundays when Lin is supposed to be in the lobby she does not appear.
This is on a new game, and happens every Sunday.
Only Lin, Ashley Kali and Maria unlocked, No hotel upgrades and no sanctuary built or brought.
"go to Lins room it says shes not here shes proberly hanging around the hotel,
Checked every room and no sign of her."
don't know if its been reported or not yet.
Normally when it says that, she is in the utility room... (but I assume you know that)

Last edited:

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is ... Had to look a bit to understand how the Lust system worked, but remaining patient during all the other update events was worth it. Thank you Runey. Some story developments were a bit surprising, but it continues to be a great game throughout the updates.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Those items unlock specific lust events and aren't required for all lust events.

The lust system is something players will naturally find from playing the game. If it increases sluttiness, it also increases lust (if you have nympho)
nothing i do increases the lust points for kali and lin

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes