TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone could drop a complete save for 0.8.2

I've got mine, but since it has the walk mod in it, it wont work with the 0.9, and nor installing the 0.8.2 walk mod works

Cheers!
Does anyone have a save up to this version? Lost my old one when I switched phones.
Try using the search feature, you will get much faster results. This has been asked for, and posted repeatedly in the last 24 hours.

Jun 12, 2018
Hi there!

One question:

how to remove
I think you can delete by hovering over and clicking the delete key or maybe the backspace key on your keyboard,

If you want to bulk-delete on windows enter %appdata% into your windows search then click the folders:
Roaming -> RenPy -> Harem-Hotel
and then choose the saves you want to delete from there.

Reactions: DrFree and sven89

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Ok, I've been going through recent posts and I gotta ask - who the hell is Adele? I got a beach scene with Maria and some chick named Hana, but that's it. Am I missing something, or is it an old scene I've forgotten and can't find among my saves?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I'm not sure If i just don't remember or whatever... but how do I raise Lin's Lust? Seems my save is 30h, either my memory is crap or is this something new... hmm oh wait wasn't the lust max 5 not 9... so i don't remember how to raise it, i tried in dungeon

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
this is so great, adore your work please continue.

This is one of the best games
Harem Hotel around here and one of my favorites.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
I seem to have run into a bug. Following Cortana's story event, I can't progress in other character events due to quotes from Cortana/Maria popping up and setting up a loop.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
I seem to have run into a bug. Following Cortana's story event, I can't progress in other character events due to quotes from Cortana/Maria popping up and setting up a loop.
Same Here. After I finish Moon's event I get the: "I should come back in the evening." loop.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes