DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ashley's dream was kinda nice. But it also has me a bit fearful. That's one Ashley encouraging another one. Are we going to deal with multiple personalities in the future? Also are the fairies involved in any way? This happens after the moved into her room.

We really need to talk to our android. She's acting like a teenager that's trying out new stuff, looking what she can get away with and testing boundaries. The problem is if she keeps taking over other androids or doing similar stuff sooner or later whatever counts for this world's FBI is going to get involved. I don't think the government will take kindly to a sentient android and realistically there's a high chance Nia will get problems as well.

But most importantly: When are we gonna fullfil Kali's dream?!

Edit: Autumn tells us her mother is a saint and we run into a saint at the party Kali's dad throws. What are the chances this is related? 90%?
I think its supposed to be abstract. As in she is dealing with her past, trying to say that it doesn't matter anymore because now she is finally happy. The fairies waking her up is about her not being alone anymore. Thats my interpretation.

I kinda agree with the Android part, but I also want global domination.

We need to fill Kali up, period.

She said her mother is dead, and I guess there are supposed to be more than 1 saint. She isn't even a saint for the reason she described. 2 different lady saints.
What makes me suspect is the "bishop" that shares the same hair color.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
so what does 0.9 means? Game is finished by a 90% as it is supposed to be or will it go on after 1.0 like most of the games in here?
Since Runey wrote "next is 0.10" I don't think so. Maybe he will wrap up most of the current girls' storylines. Ashley seems to be pretty much a new person, which I am happy, and wish I could headpat for being a good girl.
We do know that Runey has at least 1 more girl to add to the hotel, and that a new floor is a possibility, but Runey probably wants to wrap up things with what we have first, while working on Harem Warriors... I think it was called. his side project about a D&D night with the gals and Hana as GM.

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
Hello for those who are grinding at lust training, what are the 4 scenes for Kali ?
I am at 4 stars and I only have:
-body inspection
-get on the bed (Finish Her/ Edge)
-Public Nude Walk (Finish Her/ Edge)
-Go Away (Edge)
-Ask politely next time

Did I miss something ?
The 2nd and 3rd make 4 scenes maybe ?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes