Oct 8, 2018
I fucking love the logic behind this game.

Lin sucks you off after losing a pizza cooking comp with the Android, then tells you to cum on the Android and it increases your friendship with the Android somehow.

Teacher: Whats going on here?
Ashley: Felicity gave my boyfriend a handjob!
Teacher: MC is this true?
MC: It is
Teacher: I'm sick of you felicity, you and your sister are suspended!

EbonyObsessed

Jul 15, 2018
How can I transfer my save file from the Pc version to the android one?
The android version installs on internal memory or microSD memory?

havoc032

May 20, 2017
Guys i know its stupid to ask but please tell me the answer of kate's January & February riddle?
i can't find it anywhere

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
New feature. If you have Lin call you Daddy, the other girls will occasionally do that ;)
o_O Runey you evil genius... Magnificent! Trés Bien! Subarashii!
Reminds me of the time we were talking about Felicity, and I mentioned how I would make her call MC Daddy (Which I absolutely did)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Ashley's dream was kinda nice. But it also has me a bit fearful. That's one Ashley encouraging another one. Are we going to deal with multiple personalities in the future? Also are the fairies involved in any way? This happens after the moved into her room.

We really need to talk to our android. She's acting like a teenager that's trying out new stuff, looking what she can get away with and testing boundaries. The problem is if she keeps taking over other androids or doing similar stuff sooner or later whatever counts for this world's FBI is going to get involved. I don't think the government will take kindly to a sentient android and realistically there's a high chance Nia will get problems as well.

But most importantly: When are we gonna fullfil Kali's dream?!

Edit: Autumn tells us her mother is a saint and we run into a saint at the party Kali's dad throws. What are the chances this is related? 90%?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes