Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Runey I've run into a loop. Saturday, started the day with Autumn, sluttiness in the morning, affection in the afternoon, Adele was in the lobby, so watched some TV, after she thanked me in her room I got stuck in an Adele/Maria loop with text saying I should come back in the evening.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Are you sure it says she's hanging around the hotel? Since that's the standard message you might just be assuming that's what it says when she's actually in the Sanctuary talking to Nia and Sylvia about her plan to end elven slavery.

I'm sure...
its a new playthrough sanctuary not unlocked neither is the bar, only Lin, Kali, Ashley and Maria in the hotel.
happening often I should really pay attention to the days its happening more.
"pretty sure its only on the day shes supposed to be in the lobby" (shes just not there)

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
I got stuck in an infinite loop with the Android and Maria scene (which is excellent). After it I go back to my room and get the message that I should leave them alone, but when the day ends I get stuck in a loop of that forever. Also during the event I can't go into Android room, but I can go in Maria room and she acts normal.
same having this bug too

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I got stuck in an Adele/Maria loop with text saying I should come back in the evening.
And just to make matters complicated Harem_Hotel-v0.9_PRE_RELEASE-pc loaded the save (saved prior to asking Adele what she wanted to do) and didn't encounter this loop.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Fun update (I'm not finished yet), but I wanted to report what may be a minor typo.

During the beach scene, Hana at one point refers to the MC by a pet name. I don't recall the MC asking her to use that particular term if endearment.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
It's been a while since I've played this game. I don't remember if there is a way to get hints as to how to progress with characters. Is there?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Fun update (I'm not finished yet), but I wanted to report what may be a minor typo.

During the beach scene, Hana at one point refers to the MC by a pet name. I don't recall the MC asking her to use that particular term if endearment.
New feature. If you have Lin call you Daddy, the other girls will occasionally do that ;)

Runey I've run into a loop. Saturday, started the day with Autumn, sluttiness in the morning, affection in the afternoon, Adele was in the lobby, so watched some TV, after she thanked me in her room I got stuck in an Adele/Maria loop with text saying I should come back in the evening.
same having this bug too
Known bugs:

Not doing the second part of Android's event at the correct time will result in an infinite loop. Make sure you to do the second part at the earliest Evening possible! Reload to a previous save if you get stuck in the loop.

will be patched soon

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I believe that's true, yes. Though the concepts of angelic and demonic heritage are not, as Corvus Belli points out. I'm relatively sure those words were coined by writers working for WotC, though it could have been TSR.

Those words existed before D&D and have been in usage for a very long time. Tolkien, for example.
Or "Space Marine" before GW tried to coin it only for Warhammer 40k (or Disney for claiming everything else... :rolleyes: )

Dec 25, 2019
Or "Space Marine" before GW tried to coin it only for Warhammer 40k (or Disney for claiming everything else... :rolleyes: )
Sure, people try to trademark all kinds of things which are already in public usage, but they are denied (like when the NFL tried to trademark "the big game") or will be deemed unenforceable if challenged in court (this is my understanding, I'm not a lawyer.)

Reactions: Harem_Master

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You mean lin? Lin is my second but she's an elf and the problems with elves is that they live longer than humans and with time she will forget the mc and that's just sad bro
IDK, with how big of an impact he has on her life, I doubt she will ever forget him, she will have kids and a whole new life to remember him by.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Archdemon

Dec 11, 2019
....Damn. Ashley has really grown on me as a character. At the start, she was tolerable, and cute, but now? Just fantastic writing, Runey.

Kali is still best girl but Ashley is fantastic.
Agreed, Ashley's character development caught me by surprise hahaha I love this kind of writing, where when you think you know everything about a character, then BAM your house is flooding with your tears

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes