Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Agreed, Ashley's character development caught me by surprise hahaha I love this kind of writing, when you think you know everything about a character, then BAM your house is flooding from your tears
This might be a little personal, but Runey may have a real connection with Ashley. She's an icon in the game's files for gosh sakes! :unsure:

Reactions: Archdemon

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Good update, felt like it fleshed out things a bit more.

Excited for where 0.10 will bring us. Feels like that's a huge milestone update for this game.

Hoping to see Maria, Twins and Autumn get the focus this time but wherever Runey brings us, I know it won't disappoint.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey and DrFree

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
IDK, with how big of an impact he has on her life, I doubt she will ever forget him, she will have kids and a whole new life to remember him by.
I disagree,the brain have an expiration date just like everything else it's not supposed to last that long and even if the elfs have difference in their bodys, the memories don't last that much, we forget a lot of things everyday in our lives, imagine that but in years if someone lived that longer they wouldn't be able to remember anything in let's say 800 years and even if they get kids and things to remember, the memories are going to get blurry just like i don't remember that much of my grandmother even when i loved her so much, that's why a lot of fictional immortals they often want to be mortals again because its painful for them watch how everyone they love just dies, but still if you can make someone happy even if you know that she/he is going to forget about you eventually, we should do it cuz there's nothing more satisfying than helping someone who really deserve it

He could lowkey make sure she goes with him
That would be real fucking dark men
GxOSpK0HqihRS.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
As soon a si started an event triggers where Lin recruits the elves and talks about a meeting with the elf queen...

It must have been a while. I have ZERO memory of this event. Can anyone jog my memory on the details? I don't know which old save to try for a replay

beerguy

Jul 18, 2018
anyone getting the bug where 3 different girls talk and its on repeat?
I have a bug where the Android and Maria are fucking and the MC states he should appear in the evening. The box appears any time after I try to go to the end of evening. The save is where this happens is attached to this post.

Reactions: _Utakata_

Alberic

Sep 5, 2017
I never went so quickly from excited for a new version to utterly distraught due to no new content for the twins before.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I disagree,the brain have an expiration date just like everything else it's not supposed to last that long and even if the elfs have difference in their bodys, the memories don't last that much, we forget a lot of things everyday in our lives, imagine that but in years if someone lived that longer they wouldn't be able to remember anything in let's say 800 years and even if they get kids and things to remember, the memories are going to get blurry just like i don't remember that much of my grandmother even when i loved her so much, that's why a lot of fictional immortals they often want to be mortals again because its painful for them watch how everyone they love just dies, but still if you can make someone happy even if you know that she/he is going to forget about you eventually, we should do it cuz there's nothing more satisfying than helping someone who really deserve it

That would be real fucking dark men
View attachment 549506
Yes, to some degree, but it's been more than a century, and she still remembers her parents, it all comes down to how long elves live, and if they have the same brain structure we do. They learn more slowly, perhaps they also forget more slowly.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Yes, to some degree, but it's been more than a century, and she still remembers her parents, it all comes down to how long elves live, and if they have the same brain structure we do. They learn more slowly, perhaps they also forget more slowly.
Well done with this sub-topic! I don't even think there are mainstream FRP computer games that get this deep into a fictional race's details. (y)

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I have a bug where the Android and Maria are fucking and the MC states he should appear in the evening. The box appears any time after I try to go to the end of evening. The save is where this happens is attached to this post.
Same here

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
as the active the event of autumn?

It's the one I'm missing and there's no way and I have affection 26 and slut 24 with her

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes