Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Good update, Runey. A little short, but you mentioned that was going to happen, and why, and you taking care of your own mental health is of paramount importance; take your time, use whatever coping strategy works for you, talk to people if it helps, though I'm aware that for some people, it doesn't help at all, and may in fact just compound the problem.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first update where none of the girls' events added any repeatable sexual content. I liked the lust events for Lin and Kali, though it's a little weird that all events which increases sluttiness add to the lust rate; doesn't that mean you can, hypothetically, fuck Lin morning, noon and evening for a few days, only to then have her turn up in your room acting like she's been edging for days?
Also, much as I smiled at the D&D reference during Autumn's beach event, I'd strongly suggest changing "Tieflings and Aasmiar" to the more generic "angels and demons" or something similar during your next bugfix; using trademarked terms owned by a notoriously defensive company can be a risky proposition.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Good update, Runey. A little short, but you mentioned that was going to happen, and why, and you taking care of your own mental health is of paramount importance; take your time, use whatever coping strategy works for you, talk to people if it helps, though I'm aware that for some people, it doesn't help at all, and may in fact just compound the problem.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first update where none of the girls' events added any repeatable sexual content. I liked the lust events for Lin and Kali, though it's a little weird that all events which increases sluttiness add to the lust rate; doesn't that mean you can, hypothetically, fuck Lin morning, noon and evening for a few days, only to then have her turn up in your room acting like she's been edging for days?
Also, much as I smiled at the D&D reference during Autumn's beach event, I'd strongly suggest changing "Tieflings and Aasmiar" to the more generic "angels and demons" or something similar during your next bugfix; using trademarked terms owned by a notoriously defensive company can be a risky proposition.
Yeah, Emma was meant to have the repeatable event in v0.9

Is teifling and aasimar trademarked? If so why not the other D&D races like Dwarf or Orc?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L30 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do old saves work?
Should, though if you were using the mod before, you have to wait for it.
Yeah, Emma was meant to have the repeatable event in v0.9

Is teifling and aasimar trademarked? If so why not the other D&D races like Dwarf or Orc?
My vote for next time is that and some dungeon stuff for Emma and some expansion to the exhibitionism stuff for Felicity. ;)

Caverns and Crevasses? Caverns and Krakens? Catacombs and Catgirls? Power and Passion? Dungeons and Dragqueens ...wait, what? Castles and Chimera? Caves and Cockatrices? Crypts and Cyclops? Grottos and Gorgons? Paths and Pooka?

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2019
Is teifling and aasimar trademarked?
I believe that's true, yes. Though the concepts of angelic and demonic heritage are not, as Corvus Belli points out. I'm relatively sure those words were coined by writers working for WotC, though it could have been TSR.

If so why not the other D&D races like Dwarf or Orc?
Those words existed before D&D and have been in usage for a very long time. Tolkien, for example.

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know if I can transfer my save file from Windows to Android?
Open the HH folder on your PC, pick up the "saves" folder and move it to your Android.

Install HH in your Android, open the game ,start a new game, and save as soon as possible, then close.

Then move the saves folder you got from your PC to /data/harem.hotel and when asked to replace, say yes.

And that's it!

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Is anyone else getting Lin missing and no where to be found when it says "shes probably hanging around the hotel?".
Seems to happen every time i see it except friday when shes sweeping outside the sauna room.
All other days shes missing?, vanished, Cheating on me?.... Noooo!.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Yes, the terms Tiefling and Aasimar are trademarked by Wizards of the Coast. Orc, Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, et al are not trademarked; they're part of common language, and the words predate D&D ny decades if not centuries, while Tiefling and Aasimar (and Tabaxi, Genasi and a few others) were coined by Wizards of the Coast. On a related topic, it's why Games Workshop renamed High Elves to Asur and Dark Elves to Druchii in Warhammer (because they couldn't trademark "elf") and why they renamed Space Marines to Astartes, as well as a few other changes.
As it applies to your D&D spinoff idea,call it a roleplaying game instead of explicitly identifying it as D&D, avoid "Dungeon Master" in favour of "Game Master", all character class names are fine since no-one can trademark the word "Wizard" or "Rogue" (subclasses are probably best avoided, however) and keep races vague; "angelborn" instead of Aasimar, for example, "demonspawn" for Tieflings, "catgirl" instead of Tabaxi, etc.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Rimbaud Thanks for the review, however F95zone does have rules for reviews. Your review will likely get taken down for not having much substance. (They want you to give a real review and share your opinions, which would also be helpful to me as well :) )

Reactions: L30 and TheDevian

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I got stuck in an infinite loop with the Android and Maria scene (which is excellent). After it I go back to my room and get the message that I should leave them alone, but when the day ends I get stuck in a loop of that forever. Also during the event I can't go into Android room, but I can go in Maria room and she acts normal.

Oct 8, 2018
You mean lin? Lin is my second but she's an elf and the problems with elves is that they live longer than humans and with time she will forget the mc and that's just sad bro
That's a fair point I suppose but not fair enough for me to change my mind about her deserving love the most. Just she cause shes going to outlive MC doesn't disqualify her from deserving to be loved and cherished, just means that the MC has to shower her with extra love before he dies, if anything

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
That's a fair point I suppose but not fair enough for me to change my mind about her deserving love the most. Just she cause shes going to outlive MC doesn't disqualify her from deserving to be loved and cherished, just means that the MC has to shower her with extra love before he dies, if anything
He could lowkey make sure she goes with him

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Is anyone else getting Lin missing and no where to be found when it says "shes probably hanging around the hotel?".
Seems to happen every time i see it except friday when shes sweeping outside the sauna room.
All other days shes missing?, vanished, Cheating on me?.... Noooo!.
Are you sure it says she's hanging around the hotel? Since that's the standard message you might just be assuming that's what it says when she's actually in the Sanctuary talking to Nia and Sylvia about her plan to end elven slavery.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes