RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi!

I got this in a MAC:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/lobby_script.rpyc", line 139, in script call
    s�S(�i��S����l�l�|��?Z-<����/��].Tt�Q�zJ��)��^B1/K���!���٥

Jan 14, 2020
Thanks for another great content update Runey! Gotta say, seeing you label the next update 0.10 instead of 1.0 makes me really exited for all the future updates, and it means i'm gonna hop on that patreon wagon this coming paycheck. You deserve the support.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Damn Runey that that new riddle of Kates like the E riddle had me stumped for a bit.
I'm expecting a lot of What is the answer to kates Riddle questions comming up again lol.

Edit: one was posted as i was writing rofl

• Haha

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Runey found an issue where i some how got lins lust over 9 just by having sex with her after her lust was super high and it reset the counter to 0 that is really annoying not sure if it had to do with me having sex with her outside of her room but still the counter should either nto be able to go over 9 or even if it does you should still be able to have sex with her
edit - went into save editor and put it back down to 9

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey found an issue where i some how got lins lust over 9 just by having sex with her after her lust was super high and it reset the counter to 0 that is really annoying not sure if it had to do with me having sex with her outside of her room but still the counter should either nto be able to go over 9 or even if it does you should still be able to have sex with her
edit - went into save editor and put it back down to 9
Thanks, I didn't account for some things, I believe I've fixed the issue for v0.9.1

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Ashley's Scene almost made me cry... again...
Are there any plans to add the non-sexual, story scenes or at least just the CG to the Gallery?. I know i can just extract everything but it would be nice to watch some of those scenes again in-game.

Also Lin's scene was amazing, i didn't know Honey Select was able to do so much.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ashley's Scene almost made me cry... again...
Are there any plans to add the non-sexual, story scenes or at least just the CG to the Gallery?. I know i can just extract everything but it would be nice to watch some of those scenes again in-game.

Also Lin's scene was amazing, i didn't know Honey Select was able to do so much.
You have an infinite number of save slots, make use of them!

Important events and 1 time sexual events are up for being on the gallery

Reactions: TheDevian

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
I haven't figured out how to trigger moon's new event. Screwing her repeatedly in the bar isn't the right way, as I've found out.

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes