_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I got a weird bug when in spa with ji-yeon i suddenly get a dialogue

maria screaming aaah
and bot saying louder i want everyone to hear :confused:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know what the lady lust orgasm kit is?
I can't seem to find where it fits in the game.
unless it's the scene with the android and Maria

and if your stuck on the lustful completion with Lina and Kali
what you do is, for simplicity

Have sex with them 9 times without making them cum and go to bed with each (not sure if you need to) after the night and a scene will play out. you will need to do 4 times for each.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Okay, so there wasn't much in the way of sexual content but there was some interesting developments story-wise. Ashley overcoming her depression bit by bit, Cornwall and Kali/Autumn's dads harvesting elves to make cheap cyborgs. Lin's excellent adventure to high elf island. Oh and not to mention the android possibly becoming SHODAN or A.M.

I must say when I first played this I did not at all think this game would be this emotional or dark. Especially when looking at the banner for this game. Still I am pleased with what I've seen so far and I'm definitely looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work Runey.

Oct 8, 2018
Jin. Her just casually mentioning selling off any kids she might have with a prospective master was pretty messed up. Sure, not like she has a choice, but to just talk about it like that?
Been a while since I played, just started again and caught that lol. I feel like the offering to have her children sold thing was kind of a ode to her slave upbringing, as to say she knows it is what would be expected of a slave to not be able to raise her children/have an owner that wasn't interested in having children.

She doesn't know any better, I'd never sell her/our children

Reactions: TheDevian

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Hmm, strange. I think some bug skipped an Ashley event for me. After I loaded my save file with the new update, I went to bed and I immediately got the ashley dream scene, after which the pixies were in her room. I don't remember the pixies moving there in the previous update, and even tho the game told me that I've finished the current Ashley content, this was the only event I got and she's supposed to have two according to the changelog.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Okay, so there wasn't much in the way of sexual content but there was some interesting developments story-wise. Ashley overcoming her depression bit by bit, Cornwall and Kali/Autumn's dads harvesting elves to make cheap cyborgs. Lin's excellent adventure to high elf island. Oh and not to mention the android possibly becoming SHODAN or A.M.

I must say when I first played this I did not at all think this game would be this emotional or dark. Especially when looking at the banner for this game. Still I am pleased with what I've seen so far and I'm definitely looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work Runey.
Not much in terms of sexual content? Did you play the lust stuff? :unsure:

• Thinking Face

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Pfft whatever. The two that deserve the most love are Emma and Rin. I'd ditch the harem for either of them, Ashley is just a cute hoe. Rin's older sister (I forget her name) is the least deserving. If buying her didn't make Rin happy I wouldnt do it
You mean lin? Lin is my second but she's an elf and the problems with elves is that they live longer than humans and with time she will forget the mc and that's just sad bro
The player character doesn't really have a story, he helps the girls with their problems.

And then fucks them.
Ah i see now thanks.

• Haha

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Thanks Runey for the update.

I would have liked more sex with the girls, especially after the date with Moon;), but the lust training was great ... especially the foresome, nice.
Need more Lust training with the other Girls :love:

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanks Runey for the update.

I would have liked more sex with the girls, especially after the date with Moon;), but the lust training was great ... especially the foresome, nice.
Need more Lust training with the other Girls :love:
I definitely wanted to do as many lust stuff as I could, but my libido completely shifted. I used to have a very high sex drive, but at the moment it's very low so It's hard to create these fantasies haha.

The great part about lust content is that it can include just about anything, with any random story or theme. So please suggest ideas!

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes