Mar 16, 2018
TheDevian

I just want to clarify I am not working on the D&D spinoff at the moment. That's something I plan to do a bit off before I start v0.10 (like maybe a week or two of development, then develop it on the side). I would like to release the spinoff alongside v0.10 if everything goes according to plan. Also, don't expect it to be big guys, it is a spinoff, and just for fun. :)

Depression, especially if you have no one around can be very hard. Me for example, my parents were never around. I never had anyone to talk to about much of anything. HH is almost like therapy for me, in its own weird way.
dont worry bro you a homie

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Honestly, if I had the means to, I'd pop on the Patreon and volunteer as a proofreader so you wouldn't have to change it, compile it, then upload it again. That's part of why I wish it was it's own external plain text file or something. Less mess to deal with. But I will keep an eye out.
Feel free to join HH's public discord, I sometimes give free beta builds to active community members, especially if they offer valuable feedback or bug hunting. No promises, but it's not off the table :)

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
So I'm about to start a new playthrough but i got a serious question!.
Are there any other names with hidden dialogue other then Daddy you can name the MC?.
Anyone know?, Runey?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Honestly, if I had the means to, I'd pop on the Patreon and volunteer as a proofreader so you wouldn't have to change it, compile it, then upload it again. That's part of why I wish it was it's own external plain text file or something. Less mess to deal with. But I will keep an eye out.
Well, you can use one of the extractors for Ren'Py, and edit it that way, it is how most of those mods are made. I use RPA extractor, there is another one that is popular, Unren.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think I would need to finish some of the current cast before I move on to other main characters
That would be definitely the best. There's already 8 main chars that has storylines running parallel with each other, some of them brought new ones as well, I'm guessing Autumns sister will come in play somewhere in the future too, and there's 5 sideish char in the hotel. That's a huge amount of work already, and imo it's better to tie up some storylines before you overexert yourself.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Feel free to join HH's public discord, I sometimes give free beta builds to active community members, especially if they offer valuable feedback or bug hunting. No promises, but it's not off the table :)
Wouldn't even need the build, just the dialogue script. I have means to filter out the code bits so they're less distracting.

old saves doesn't work?
If you were using Maim Lain's Walkthrough Mod, no, they do not. You'll have to either start over, or wait for that to update as well.

Well, you can use one of the extractors for Ren'Py, and edit it that way, it is how most of those mods are made. I use RPA extractor, there is another one that is popular, Unren.
I had considered that, but seeing as this would technically be a modification of the game and I don't want it to be one of those "UnRen the entire game so you can use this one file" things, I'd prefer to get Runey's approval instead of chugging through and (I've had this happen before, elsewhere) him get the F95 admins to prevent my access to the site on the IPv6 level, and my IP doesn't change..

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you were using Maim Lain's Walkthrough Mod, no, they do not. You'll have to either start over, or wait for that to update as well.
Ah, well, yeah, there is that... I never think of that, since I don't see a need for this game.

I had considered that, but seeing as this would technically be a modification of the game and I don't want it to be one of those "UnRen the entire game so you can use this one file" things, I'd prefer to get Runey's approval instead of chugging through and (I've had this happen before, elsewhere) him get the F95 admins to prevent my access to the site on the IPv6 level, and my IP doesn't change..
Well, you could extract them to another folder, then upload the changes so he can see/use them, might work...

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
There are reasons. As I said multiple times here and in the download post, life has been tough. Would have loved to release the update with everything planned on time.

Let's remember devs are people with lives, and those lives sometimes have bumps in them.
Don't worry about people complaining take all the time you need i think all the people with at least a bit of decency will understand if you are having problems, i honestly don't know why people complain about something they don't even support, just for you to know your game is awesome i think it's the only sandbox in here that I'm playing right now.
btw i have a question for the ending or endings you are planning to add endings for each girl?? I think Ashley is the one that deserves more love and if i could i honestly would leave the harem for her lol sorry if this was already asked.
UvVukMYygtu5XYOyes.gif

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Harem Hotel [v0.9] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
Note: This has not been tested on mac, let me know if it works

PC/MAC (1,80 GB): - - -

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys just started 0.9 and i go to school and go to talk to kate for a new quiz and it says that if i played prier to 0.9 to get the kate fix do i still need that ???

Reactions: Deathgunner45
Oct 9, 2017
Harem Hotel [v0.9] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
Note: This has not been tested on mac, let me know if it works

PC/MAC (1,80 GB): - MEGA - -
Thank you kindly.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Don't worry about people complaining take all the time you need i think all the people with at least a bit of decency will understand if you are having problems, i honestly don't know why people complain about something they don't even support, just for you to know your game is awesome i think it's the only sandbox in here that I'm playing right now.
btw i have a question for the ending or endings you are planning to add endings for each girl?? I think Ashley is the one that deserves more love and if i could i honestly would leave the harem for her lol sorry if this was already asked.
View attachment 549231
Death Stranding is so good.

Yes, I actually consider the girls the Main Characters of their own stories, not the MC (male) you play. Each girl will get their own ending.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I just realized there is just 1 thing missing from HH to fill all my boxes!.
and it got me wandering "WHERE IS MY CUTE NEKO SLAVE GIRL????".
Are there Nekos in this universe?, if not could one be added? Will one be added????.
Seriously if this game had a Neko slave girl I don't think id play anything else!.
"Even if it was an elf slave who just wore cat ears all the time would work for me"
Elf Slaves + Neko slaves = My Perfect world!.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Death Stranding is so good.

Yes, I actually consider the girls the Main Characters of their own stories, not the MC (male) you play. Each girl will get their own ending.
If Ashley's doesn't involve a soccer team, I will provide the pitchforks and torches.

• Haha
Oct 8, 2018
I think Ashley is the one that deserves more love and if i could i honestly would leave the harem for her lol sorry if this was already asked.
Pfft whatever. The two that deserve the most love are Emma and Rin. I'd ditch the harem for either of them, Ashley is just a cute hoe. Rin's older sister (I forget her name) is the least deserving. If buying her didn't make Rin happy I wouldnt do it

Reactions: Lucian Light
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes