Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
*Me before playin 9.0*
Hmm I feel like I should play D&D again. Ah well first check out new Harem Hotel update for which we suffered all so much waiting.
*going with Autumn to the beach because laptop laggs* WAIT! Did I just read right?°° Succubi? Imps? A war between Tieflings and Aasimar??
GOD IS DEAD??? What happened to Harem Hotel? Did I just suddenly awakened my magical powers and changed with my longing for the multiverse another game that I love?

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
Hi Runey

Firstly, thank you for a great game.

Secondly, I commend you and your ethics and ethos. if only more people were of that opinion.

Lastly, noticed a bit of a loop going on. Which you can't get out of. It involves the android & maria. It kicks in, when your in the corridor outside Maria's room. It tells the MC that maybe he should come back in the evening & justs keeps looping through the same dialogue.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi Runey

Firstly, thank you for a great game.

Secondly, I commend you and your ethics and ethos. if only more people were of that opinion.

Lastly, noticed a bit of a loop going on. Which you can't get out of. It involves the android & maria. It kicks in, when your in the corridor outside Maria's room. It tells the MC that maybe he should come back in the evening & justs keeps looping through the same dialogue.
This is a known bug, but thanks for the report :) This will be fixed in v0.9.1

Here's a copy/paste from my patreon post:

Not doing the second part of Android's event at the correct time will result in an infinite loop. Make sure you to do the second part at the earliest Evening possible! Reload to a previous save if you get stuck in the loop.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry quick question - I changed my laptop last week and I want to transfer my saves over, where are they located for the PC version?
There are two locations, either
Harem Hotel V#\Game\saves
or
C:\Users\<your name here>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel-1520575859

Reactions: kirto12

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So the two new buyable items(Lin´s outfit and...the sex toy collection?),what they for?
None of Lin´s normal interactions seem to incooperate the outfit and I dont even know where to try the collection.

[edit]Well scratch that...still having an outfit only turn up in the lust training is a bit...unintuitive.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
>Added 6 scenes to Lin's lust training
How do i access these scenes? I feel like i haven't seen them yet.
Lust training is something players will naturally come across when playing the game.
You need the nympho trait, after that, actions that increase slutiness also increase lust from then on. Ever 3 lust points she will come to you. Up until 9, when it is reset.

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
This is a known bug, but thanks for the report :) This will be fixed in v0.9.1

Here's a copy/paste from my patreon post:

Not doing the second part of Android's event at the correct time will result in an infinite loop. Make sure you to do the second part at the earliest Evening possible! Reload to a previous save if you get stuck in the loop.
Thanks for you quick response, you and your hard work are very much appreciated

Reactions: TheDevian

Zeroisdead

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, Runey idk if you'll see this but I really love this game. It's great. I wasn't expecting the great story when I started playing. I'm excited to play the new update. That being said I had a question, idk if anyone's asked this before. But will you ever remake the beginning of the game? What I mean is that it seems like the start of the game is totally different from the rest of the game. I'm not referring to the girl's behavior as I think their progression is fine, but I think the start of the game doesn't really make much sense with how the game goes on to be later. One thing that stands out to me the most is how the Andriod is supposedly just a sex robot made by the MC's grandfather but then when we get to the backstory it's nothing like that at all. Maybe I missed something but I think it's kinda conflicting. The reason I'm asking is that I tried to have my Fiancee play the game to show her how great your characters and world are but she was turned off by how the start of the game was. Since when I started the game I was just expecting smut I didn't think anything of it, but the writing at the start pales in comparison to what comes later. I feel like it might turn off new players like it did my Fiancee. I Still love the game, I think the stories you have crafted along with the complex world is great. As a writer myself, I admire how you've thought about how elves being slaves would affect the economy and that is just one example. I hope I was clear with everything I said. If you read this let me know if you need anything clarified. I'm off to go play v9 now. Thank you for the update!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey, Runey idk if you'll see this but I really love this game. It's great. I wasn't expecting the great story when I started playing. I'm excited to play the new update. That being said I had a question, idk if anyone's asked this before. But will you ever remake the beginning of the game? What I mean is that it seems like the start of the game is totally different from the rest of the game. I'm not referring to the girl's behavior as I think their progression is fine, but I think the start of the game doesn't really make much sense with how the game goes on to be later. One thing that stands out to me the most is how the Andriod is supposedly just a sex robot made by the MC's grandfather but then when we get to the backstory it's nothing like that at all. Maybe I missed something but I think it's kinda conflicting. The reason I'm asking is that I tried to have my Fiancee play the game to show her how great your characters and world are but she was turned off by how the start of the game was. Since when I started the game I was just expecting smut I didn't think anything of it, but the writing at the start pales in comparison to what comes later. I feel like it might turn off new players like it did my Fiancee. I Still love the game, I think the stories you have crafted along with the complex world is great. As a writer myself, I admire how you've thought about how elves being slaves would affect the economy and that is just one example. I hope I was clear with everything I said. If you read this let me know if you need anything clarified. I'm off to go play v9 now. Thank you for the update!
Harem Hotel is my first attempt at writing anything (other than homebrew D&D campaigns), so I guess it makes sense that the earlier stuff is worse haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess I don't really see the plothole? Maybe I'm just not seeing it, I'll try to fix it if I see it though :)

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2017
im really happy to see a new update is out but unfortunately my old laptop died. Does anyone have a save from the last update that could be shared thanks!

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes