Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hello I have a question

1>)When will the update take place?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?
This is the full version up to 0.9 but it isn't the end of the game.

I don't know how many more updates are to come but from what Runey has said about the story and where it's going I think there are quite a lot left.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Honeslty, no, I don't know. There's almost 15,000 1920x1080 pictures, including animations. The game itself is bigger than the harry potter books. The images aren't even .jpgs or .pngs anymore because .webp is more efficient.

The game should even net you at least 10 hours of play. I think Middle Earth at 97GB net me 27 hours of gameplay.

Who's complaining about a game at 5GB nowadays when we have updates for CoD at 60GB alone?
The poor peasants who are temporarily bound to their work laptops for example or the still rather numerous victims of subpar third world internet connections.
I would advice against underestimating how low-tech some VN readers are heh.
As for pure size comparision,10 hours for 5 gb,as far as the VN market is concerned,is incredibly low(not that that says much considering its contextualy subjective nature).
Alas I understand why you might ignore that angle(though personally,outside of the added workload,I dont really see any downside to optionally offering a heavier compressed house version but if you dont consider that a valid market hey thats fair I guess).

As for the comparisions to normal gaming software developing practices...yeah we all know how their general mindset goes.
Optimization of resources hasnt been a main focal point since the early 00´s.
Also CoD has been shit since 5 so Im not susprised about 60GB patches :p

Game is being compressed right now by Hex.
Oho,thats good to hear.
Seems like my low-tech ass stays in the game.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ugh back during version 0.8 I stopped playing because I was stuck on whether or not to go the slave route or love route with Sylvia... now 0.9 is out and I'm still uncertain! Help me out guys what route did you guys go for first and why?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ugh back during version 0.8 I stopped playing because I was stuck on whether or not to go the slave route or love route with Sylvia... now 0.9 is out and I'm still uncertain! Help me out guys what route did you guys go for first and why?
Slave route will get you mostly sex. This is for if you don't really care about their story or personality that much.
Love route would be the opposite, more story, more reason of them existing. Sex will be slow like a normal (HH) relationship

Nov 15, 2018
Cool, an update! Let's see what my favorite characters, Felicity & Emma, got. Oh, nothing. Sept-Feb, and nothing. Guess I'll wait another five or so months to get a scene. I get that this takes time, but seesh, I'm glad I'm not backing a project to wait ten months to get a scene.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I went love for Nia and Sylvia, and Slave for Ann. I did that, because that was what made each of them the happiest. My hope is that we will get the chance to change that later, once she gets used to her new situation.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Cool, an update! Let's see what my favorite characters, Felicity & Emma, got. Oh, nothing. Sept-Feb, and nothing. Guess I'll wait another five or so months to get a scene. I get that this takes time, but seesh, I'm glad I'm not backing a project to wait ten months to get a scene.
Yiiiiiikes.

Hop on the HH server and browse through custom art, there's plenty of new fappable F&E material for you.

Art3r

Feb 14, 2019
So what you are basically saying is: "I'm not paying a cent but I will whine about really good quality content only because it's not focused on my favourite part."

I hope for your surrondings that in real life you are more sensible human being.

Mar 29, 2019
i am with you bro
he become slower dont know why sure ther a resone for that
well he is a good guy
if you in discord you can see

but i am with you on that

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Avoid Uploadhaven mirrors, seems to be an issue with their server storage that makes it disappear so just use other mirrors, I'm currently uploading to different ones but fuck its taking its time Right now...

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Slave route will get you mostly sex. This is for if you don't really care about their story or personality that much.
Love route would be the opposite, more story, more reason of them existing. Sex will be slow like a normal (HH) relationship
Thanks Runey that helps.
I went love for Nia and Sylvia, and Slave for Ann. I did that, because that was what made each of them the happiest. My hope is that we will get the chance to change that later, once she gets used to her new situation.
I'll have to do this on another playthough right now I just want love route or slave route for all of them.

And since I'm still an indecisive shit I'm just gonna flip a quarter... huh slave route it is!

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
The poor peasants who are temporarily bound to their work laptops for example or the still rather numerous victims of subpar third world internet connections.
I would advice against underestimating how low-tech some VN readers are heh.
As for pure size comparision,10 hours for 5 gb,as far as the VN market is concerned,is incredibly low(not that that says much considering its contextualy subjective nature).
Alas I understand why you might ignore that angle(though personally,outside of the added workload,I dont really see any downside to optionally offering a heavier compressed house version but if you dont consider that a valid market hey thats fair I guess).

As for the comparisions to normal gaming software developing practices...yeah we all know how their general mindset goes.
Optimization of resources hasnt been a main focal point since the early 00´s.
Also CoD has been shit since 5 so Im not susprised about 60GB patches :p

Oho,thats good to hear.
Seems like my low-tech ass stays in the game.
We had a game, was about 17 GB, when we added all PE the game"jumped" to 42, there are other factors but PE is a big one.

Reactions: TheDevian

Giorgetto

Apr 3, 2018
Can I find the normal friendship levels for 0.8 anywhere? I used the code to max all stats on 0.8.2 to be ready for this update, but the game says that I've cheated. It's currently as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are the correct ones found in the code?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
i am with you bro
he become slower dont know why sure ther a resone for that
well he is a good guy
if you in discord you can see

but i am with you on that
If you had been paying attention for the past couple of months, you would have realized that there were reasons for the delay posted here. It really would be in everyone's best interest to just be glad that v0.9 is out now and move on from there.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes