Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i am with you bro
he become slower dont know why sure ther a resone for that
well he is a good guy
if you in discord you can see

but i am with you on that
There are reasons. As I said multiple times here and in the download post, life has been tough. Would have loved to release the update with everything planned on time.

Let's remember devs are people with lives, and those lives sometimes have bumps in them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would normally wait for the 0.0.2 with bugfixes, but I need this.
69% on MEGA, and waiting to re-start my router, lol.
Doing better than I am... XD Nopy froze, and the other is sitting at 80 more minutes ...ooo 9%.

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty

youssefkh

Jun 5, 2017
On day 4 my game crashes and gives me
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11116, in script call
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("yourroom1.webp", "yourroomh.webp", [
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2684, in script call
    $ result = renpy.imagemap("utilityroom.webp", "utilityroomh.webp", [
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10518, in script
    jump lintwo

gmanpromo

Aug 8, 2017
I have a glitch where I had android go and do her new event with Maria and after starting that go to do Lin's new multi-day event and at the "end" where it says it will continue later it gives me the "I should go back and check on android this evening" over and over and over again.... I had to reload from before lin's event to get out of it.

Reactions: hethos101

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have a glitch where I had android go and do her new event with Maria and after starting that go to do Lin's new multi-day event and at the "end" where it says it will continue later it gives me the "I should go back and check on android this evening" over and over and over again.... I had to reload from before lin's event to get out of it.
I believe he said you have to go to Maria's room in the evening, or wait for the bugfix in a few days.

Reactions: gmanpromo

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Quick question, after Ashley ends up suspended from school, does that lock access to the school off permanently? Or does a later event allow you back in? Fearing its the former since the Teach threatens to call the police if she sees you again, but hoping its the latter since I never progressed Kate's story line past spotting her in the changing room first time.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Quick question, after Ashley ends up suspended from school, does that lock access to the school off permanently? Or does a later event allow you back in? Fearing its the former since the Teach threatens to call the police if she sees you again, but hoping its the latter since I never progressed Kate's story line past spotting her in the changing room first time.
Ashley will go back to college soon

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Where the hell can i buy this goddamn Human Outfit for the Android.

I can't find it anywhere to progress Lin's story.

SadFun

May 24, 2019
Hey Runey. All this hate just means you're doing a very good job! it shows your capability as a great creator and the impatient masses are just craving for more. like a junkie needing his fix. The fact that the game is also free is icing on the cake.

I can see how it can be annoying tho. But who else can provide the fap content we could cry to other than you?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Sorry quick question - I changed my laptop last week and I want to transfer my saves over, where are they located for the PC version?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes