Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I'm waiting for it to download, but as a kpop enthusiast and yellow fever sufferer, i want to thank you in advance for the moon update
I'm wondering whether or not it's just a coincidence that v0.9 gets released around the same time as some of my favorite Kpop groups are having comebacks. Somehow, listening to a song called "Bouncy" while downloading HH seemed kinda appropriate. :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
found a bug in the game it keeps on looping at this spot here when you take the girl on right side with the laptop to the beach by the way I used the maxall cheat code just in case it helps

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
found a bug in the game it keeps on looping at this spot here when you take the girl on right side with the laptop to the beach by the way I used the maxall cheat code just in case it helps
maxall does warn you that it's buggy. Honestly, at this point, I'm surprised it's still in the game.

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
Loved the content for moon. Not sure I saw it all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also is there any chance we can see some futa content with andi? Like another android part we can buy for her? Id especially like to see it after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
maxall does warn you that it's buggy. Honestly, at this point, I'm surprised it's still in the game.
Yes I do understand that I just report it just in case it wasn't that I will play it again without using that to make sure later

and report back later

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So I have two saves, one where I'm treating the elves like slaves and one where I'm not. Unfortunately, there is zero lewd content in Sanctuary if you choose not to treat the elves like slaves. Will there be any content added in the future? Because right now it seems like the only way to get any action out of the elves is to force it by treating them as slaves and I can't see how that won't turn out badly for the story at some point.

ghenn beer

Jan 14, 2020
I definitely wanted to do as many lust stuff as I could, but my libido completely shifted. I used to have a very high sex drive, but at the moment it's very low so It's hard to create these fantasies haha.

The great part about lust content is that it can include just about anything, with any random story or theme. So please suggest ideas!
omg, may i suggest reverse gang bang, rimming

and please runey options to change on elves. love and slave root. tnx wonderful job

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes