Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hello for those who are grinding at lust training, what are the 4 scenes for Kali ?
I am at 4 stars and I only have:
-body inspection
-get on the bed (Finish Her/ Edge)
-Public Nude Walk (Finish Her/ Edge)
-Go Away (Edge)
-Ask politely next time

Did I miss something ?
The 2nd and 3rd make 4 scenes maybe ?
Get Lust to 9/9

Reactions: DrFree and L30

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay... reload the evening lobby scene, where Adele is in the lobby. Instead of doing anything with her, I go up to the 2nd floor and click on her room. Response

Maria: AAAHHH! MMMMN!
MC: Adele is in Maria's room.

Go to Maria's room, she's alone on the bed, normal idle behavior.

Went back and tried again from an earlier save. Ran into the same problem if I went to Adele's room first.

I had to go to Maria's room as soon as it became evening.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Whats the use of the lady lust kit
It's for the new lust system, which currently only works for Lin and Kali. When their lust is high enough that they come to you you have options to edge them or make them cum. The kit gives you some toys you can use for that.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Edit: why the facepalm? I did not know what happended
Maybe it was because this question was asked and answered more than once yesterday alone; not to mention just about every day for the past two months.

If you had bothered to take the time to do a little searching, you would have discovered that the primary reason for the delay in the release as well as the content being somewhat slim this time is because (to put it simply) Runey kinda hasn't been feeling well lately.

Totes_Adorbs

May 7, 2017
So, this is a 0.9 save collection, each save before/during an animated *fun* scene, I've tried my best to keep them relatively categorized by character (Vertically), I hope y'all enjoy :D (Im not sure if this is 100%, but I can't seem to get anything else so I'm going to say it's 95%)

(Oh yea, the 1-1/2-1 save files are the *End* of my adventure, so they're the most complete)
And there's a ton of scenes I didn't add a save for, because they're repeatedable ones, like dungeons/restaurant/entrance/etc..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Okay... reload the evening lobby scene, where Adele is in the lobby. Instead of doing anything with her, I go up to the 2nd floor and click on her room. Response

Maria: AAAHHH! MMMMN!
MC: Adele is in Maria's room.

Go to Maria's room, she's alone on the bed, normal idle behavior.

Went back and tried again from an earlier save. Ran into the same problem if I went to Adele's room first.

I had to go to Maria's room as soon as it became evening.
Will be fixed in v0.9.1 per:
Known bugs:

Not doing the second part of Android's event at the correct time will result in an infinite loop. Make sure you to do the second part at the earliest Evening possible! Reload to a previous save if you get stuck in the loop.

will be patched soon

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Get Lin's lust up. Having bought the cutiepie outfit will unlock a foursome scene as an option when she comes to you. Might only work for certain lust thresholds.
I keep getting Lin's Lust reset to zero. She get a Lust point every morning plus more if anything happens with her that day. It typically goes over 9 before I notice and gets reset.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes