Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
so... what's the answer for the riddle "What is seen near the end of January and February that can't be seen at the beginning of either month?" i thought the answer was "uary" x_x

Edit:
Oh, the answer was "r"... gottem(?)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
The game got stuck, hoy cant do Anything thats why
\
It's a known bug. From what Runey wrote a few days ago:
This is a known bug, but thanks for the report :) This will be fixed in v0.9.1

Here's a copy/paste from my patreon post:

Not doing the second part of Android's event at the correct time will result in an infinite loop. Make sure you to do the second part at the earliest Evening possible! Reload to a previous save if you get stuck in the loop.

Reactions: TheDevian

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Bugs have been fixed, and polishes have been made.

v0.9.1 >
thanks for the update hope that it fix the loop that i was in as well I did post back yesterday about it with my save file

Micma

Sep 6, 2017
If you see Moon half naked, can you call her Half Moon? :unsure:
if she is bent over is that a full moon :ROFLMAO:
If she shows cleavage is that Crescent Moon? :unsure:
If she's on her period is it a blood moon?
If you protect her, are you a Moon Knight? :unsure:
I just like eating Moon Pie.;)
and when she hold a bottle - moonshine?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Bugs have been fixed, and polishes have been made.

v0.9.1 >
Nice, now we just need a Nopy link for the fixed version, as some can't download more than 2gb at a time from Mega ;)
Was wondering what bugs got fixed?
Also wondering if a patch to new versions, including bug fixes, could be made instead of having to download all of the game all over again? Just a suggestion because I still love your game :giggle:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Nice, now we just need a Nopy link for the fixed version, as some can't download more than 2gb at a time from Mega ;)
Was wondering what bugs got fixed?
Also wondering if a patch to new versions, including bug fixes, could be made instead of having to download all of the game all over again? Just a suggestion because I still love your game :giggle:
Use the GDrive version then, it doesn't have those limits.
If you try to download it and it tells you to wait a certain amount of time, do the following.
Import into your own GDrive account (free if you don't already have one)
Create a copy within your account.
Download the copy. (as you are now the only one downloading from that link, it's only limited by your download speed) :)

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
That was the biggest bug that should have been fixed. Please let me know what happens!
the day was 126
never mind figure it out why it was looping it was the scene with the robot and Maria event just had press the door before I went to Felicity room

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes