TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In lore, there has been a lot of confusion as to what's up with the common elves. Some don't have the full story, some have been lied to, and some are making up the lies for their own benefit. The truth lies somewhere in he middle.

The continuation of Lin's event in v0.10 will be one of the most important events (if I'm able to develop it all in v0.10). A lot will be learned, and hopefully a lot of questions will be answered. By the end of this arc, all the main characters will be effected, and is a set up to put them to the test in the future. No spoilers though :) but all these events haven't been leading to nothing...
I can't wait, your lore is always fun to learn, no other game here does the world building this one does.

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
In lore, there has been a lot of confusion as to what's up with the common elves. Some don't have the full story, some have been lied to, and some are making up the lies for their own benefit. The truth lies somewhere in he middle.

The continuation of Lin's event in v0.10 will be one of the most important events (if I'm able to develop it all in v0.10). A lot will be learned, and hopefully a lot of questions will be answered. By the end of this arc, all the main characters will be effected, and is a set up to put them to the test in the future. No spoilers though :) but all these events haven't been leading to nothing...
I've gotta say dude, props to you for actually making a setting that makes some semblance of sense. There's only like 5 other games on this site that do and aren't just "Man fuck lot of woman, unga bunga"

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Felicia, her pink hair is big points, but her personality counters that, luckily she is quickly improving so I don't mind her that much most of the time, but not enough to let her sleep in my bed like most of the others. I try to let them all take turns, Lin, Kali, Maria, Android, and Emma. Looking forward to having Autumn join us, and having them all sleep naked and maybe even having sex before sleep, why not? :ROFLMAO:
I said before that I am loving Autumn's recent development, when she used to be last in most polls. Runey always has great pay offs. Felicity wanting some loving was nice, but Emma getting jealous and thinking she is "the real girlfriend" because of her inferiority complex was an unexpected twist.
It went from Emma always being the "good one" and Felicity the "bratty one" to Felicity accepting her current situation, but Emma being in denial.
There's only like 5 other games on this site that do and aren't just "Man fuck lot of woman, unga bunga"
I hope Runey doesn't mind, but I recommended Harem Hotel in the "Love of Magic" thread a while ago, so I want to recommend that one here now. Check it out. Great lore with a nice sense of humor. Main girl is also best girl material.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hello guys, anyone mind to share a 100% completed save file pls?

Thank you
you know, there are several saves already here if you use the search function, but I recommend you just download the mod and use the cheat to get money.
Then you can just get access to all the content.
So much content, that you won't get to feel that you needed to cheat the money at all.

Reactions: TheDevian
Jan 10, 2020
I can't wait for more Lin's story. I hope she gets real love and attention from/to MC. Looking at future..? battle she is about to face can't be easy one, fights for independence across history is for decades ..which kinda puts me to look at MC and his "short life".. compared to elves..? Hot thing would be for them to have a child tho.. to continue ..struggle.. :love:

One thing that really bothered me tho.. Android femdom quest.. what she has done to Maria..is too fucked up..another thing of note, what kinda of material is android hand made of? i mean the speed of hand she was using for ..act.. suggests superhuman speed? thats insane a bit, it could lead to potential damage of skin in Maria.. Any off switch for android? if she doesnt react to MC orders any more ,whats to stop her going full berserk to everyone not just Maria ,with the strength she posses ?
how is it fucked up? i actually like Android's femdom persona (gr8 game btw, haven't played the 2 new versions of 5...royal n scramble); about time she got a taste of what she was dishing out. think about it, she manipulates/dominates almost all the other girls in the hotel, n now she knows what it feels like. besides, u can tell from the dialog she liked it, she wouldnt've submitted otherwise...so now she's a switch, n open to even more fun. besides, haven't u played w/her in the dungeon?

n would love to see her n ellen both be dommes for the rest of the girls in the hotel :love: :devilish:(y)

Reactions: Adrian489 and Runey
Jan 10, 2020
For me, in this game, it's Emma, but I am sure we all have our preferences, and for some that might even depend on how you define 'blond'. :ROFLMAO: I mean, technically, Felicia is blond, but she dyes it pink (which is a plus to me). :p
seriously??!! not ashley??!! c'mon, w/her childhood n backstory, how can she not be??

Reactions: tigerdiamond
Jan 10, 2020

so r we finally gonna get another resident to rent the room next to autumn? :unsure:;):p:sneaky:(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
how is it fucked up? i actually like Android's femdom persona (gr8 game btw, haven't played the 2 new versions of 5...royal n scramble); about time she got a taste of what she was dishing out. think about it, she manipulates/dominates almost all the other girls in the hotel, n now she knows what it feels like. besides, u can tell from the dialog she liked it, she wouldnt've submitted otherwise...so now she's a switch, n open to even more fun. besides, haven't u played w/her in the dungeon?

n would love to see her n ellen both be dommes for the rest of the girls in the hotel :love: :devilish:(y)
If she was a person , real human living being and not artificial , no matter how "sentient" i might have not have any thoughts about her at all, but she is not. Her body is "supernatural" ,strength as well, her skin is not "skin" and in reality would do some serious physical damage to other being. What she has done to Maria is ridicilous and only possible in game. So..
For anything else, i refuse to comment. Ur nick name make me distance my self. (wave)

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
seriously??!! not ashley??!! c'mon, w/her childhood n backstory, how can she not be??
I would love Ashley, but in a different way; like I love Lin in a Master to faithful pet\concubine way, and The Android the way I feel about a reliable body groomer or water-pik. Ashley I would adopt and become her legal guardian, but since this is THAT kind of world, the relationship would be as physical as I saw fit. The other girls and women would become Wife and Fiances', while the Elves in my Sanctuary would have to be content that their lives could have been worse if they hadn't met me and my cult of Sexual Fulfillment! By the way, there's Kool-Aid in the kitchen whenever they want it... :devilish::devilish::devilish: (J.J.)

Aug 14, 2018
To be honest I stopped playing any Ashley content alltogether, I find her highly obnoxious and unappealing. Not trying to start an argument, just personally I can't stand her at all, not judging other people's taste.
Would you mind telling how far you played her content? My attitude towards her was the same at some point but there are some major turning points in the story that changed my mind and made her story very worthwhile, at least as far as I am concerned.

Oct 15, 2017
I think level 10 is where I stopped at and I was forcing myself to get that far. The thing is, even if her character gets better, I still find her completely unappealing, the way she is written makes her feel seriously underage/immature as well as a total psycho and visually she doesn't do anything for me either, so I don't think I will ever continue with her content to be honest.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think level 10 is where I stopped at and I was forcing myself to get that far. The thing is, even if her character gets better, I still find her completely unappealing, the way she is written makes her feel seriously underage/immature as well as a total psycho and visually she doesn't do anything for me either, so I don't think I will ever continue with her content to be honest.
You stopped too early. Her looks will not change (much -- they change a bit but I won't be spoiling). But her character does. And much is explained. If I was you, I'd give her a chance.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can understand that, she is a very polarizing character. I still do her plot, but I don't really do her other stuff. Hoping we can reconcile her relationship with her mother, and reunite her with her other 'family' one day though. I want to help her to be a better person, even if I don't see her romantically.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes