DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
gotta agree, like she's trying to get the job her dad offered, or like a teacher, not some independent IT programmer who dropped out of college...PLEASE give her her long hair back

p.s. ok, just saw what my replies are doing to the thread...how do i do the whole "multiple-reply" thing to diff ppl in the same post?
Check the post you want to quote. At the down-right side there will be a " Quote button. Just press it with any post you want to quote. Then go to the box where you write your comments. In the down-left side it will say " Insert Quotes. Its right beside Attach files.
Micma
Because you get to fuck a CEO in her office against the glass, for the Capitol to see.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I love Kali 2.0! This is great, if only to show that a bit of game time has passed. Since the Elves don't physically age, it's nice to see one (or more) of the main humans change their look and show a bit of maturity. Maybe if Ashley were to "grow" more, then people wouldn't be so inclined into thinking of her as a "Brat with Angst" and show more compassion. :)

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Cant wait to get more content for Lucia, Ellan and find out who is gonna be in that last room. Also haven't seen a answer on how to get the quest: Waitress Training: All Eyes on Your! first, any thoughts?

Jan 10, 2020
n yeah, i would LOVE to see ashley reunited with her "other family"...after i got that scene, i immediately started thinking of the whole cornwall/ashley's dad thing, n since the MC won the competition, if he could pull some strings to find her n buy her so she could live at the hotel w/ashley...plus she could be a 3rd maid, ntm more elven fun. hell, with lin, jin, sylvia, nia, n ann, that would make an elven harem of 6!! (even though all the girls except for kali n autumn already have elven blood in them)

ya know, i've been thinking of becoming a donor to some VN games, tho w/this whole covid-19 thing i got laid off. but if/when we start getting those stimulus checks, n UI benefits bump, this should be the kick-in-the-ass i need to start doing so. dunno if the scenario i have in mind would make it past Runey's restrictions tho :unsure::sneaky::devilish::eek: ...but i do like he has the twins avatar attached to the post :giggle::p:geek::love:

p.s. OOOHHH!!! just had a GR8 idea regarding ashley's "other family"!! after MC finds n buys ren, ashley fakes being sad n miserable at the hotel n offers to apologize to them in order to lure her parents there so they can help her move out. n once they get there, ellen invites them to join the MC at the bar, where the drinks are on the house. then either by the bartender or moon slipping something in their drinks (or simply by them getting too drunk), either they pass out, where they're carried the dungeon so that ashley n ren can "punish them", SEVERELY (hey, we are giving elves more rights after all, aren't we? hell, even let nia get some revenge), or ellen invites them to "play" with an elf or two in the dungeon, but once they get there, she offers to have some fun w/them herself, n be a domme to them, enticing them to allow themselves to be placed in the restraints, n either let her start on them b4 ashley n ren (n nia) arrive, or once they're restrained, simply let ashley-n-co come in n do their thing. PLUS, this would fit in w/the screenshots i saw once with both ellen n ashley being in domme outfits...WHERE are those scenes in the game??!!

NOT the idea i was thinking of for Runey's drawing, btw, just kinda came to me...what i'd like to see for the drawing is quite a bit more "extreme" o_O:coffee:;)(y):censored:

Last edited:

zentori

Aug 28, 2018
good to all guys I only have one question in kate's question the last one says What is seen near the end of january and february that cant be seen at the beginning of either month? try putting the following options .... Y, RY, ARY and finally Uary and none comes out too try with the o but still nothing that has the answer I already have all the girls raised in all fetishes

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Awesome! Both casual and more formal <thumbs up!>

But who is the girl with blue hair in last picture? It cannot Be Kali or Lucia, right?
Here is the answer to your query.

Hello everyone o/ just wanted to let everyone know that v0.10 is in the planning process \o/

Test builds should start coming out soon, after I begin development.

I don't want to share too much but I will leave you guys with a character concept. She should appear in Kali's story soon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrFree
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes