JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Last thing I remember is being on a boat, with my elves... Then I lost everything in a transfer to new P.C. ... Have I missed an update, or anything ???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
I thought I could another student for Kali's university, and I thought Vanessa needed a friend. Here's an attempt at a vaguely Japanese looking college student.

View attachment 619083
View attachment 619084 View attachment 619085
So it looks like we are going to see more new locations beside the mystical Elven Island. Another trip to the Capital would be in keeping with the under-theme of Elvish rights. Maybe a rally at some national monument opposed by riot police, but I think that would take too much away from the personal stories we know and love.

Reactions: TheDevian

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everyone! v0.10 is now officially in development. There have been a lot of bumps in my personal life between v0.9 and v0.10, but I now feel like I can finally get back to developing, and announcing v0.10, so here it is!

What will be in v0.10?
The goal as always is at least 1 story event for each main character. However, a few of the main characters in v0.10 will definitely have at least 2. Felicity & Emma will have 2.

Lin's arc will be continued, and possibly finished in v0.10, although it may extend into v0.11 depending on how big it ends up being. (This is not the end of her story)

Kali has made a huge decision, and she will be entering a new story arc as well, with a new look to accompany it. New people will enter yours and her lives.

I would also like to turn my focus to developing side characters, specifically Lucia and Kate.

Ashley and Maria are next on the list of Lust events. These are really open ended, so please suggest ideas!

Here is a preview

When will v0.10 release?
It's too hard to give a solid release date, but I would say v0.10 will be finished in June, maybe July. Alpha and Beta builds will be released often between then and now to keep you company during Coronaween :)

As always, thank you so much for playing and supporting! Expect updates!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Hello everyone! v0.10 is now officially in development. There have been a lot of bumps in my personal life between v0.9 and v0.10, but I now feel like I can finally get back to developing, and announcing v0.10, so here it is!

What will be in v0.10?
The goal as always is at least 1 story event for each main character. However, a few of the main characters in v0.10 will definitely have at least 2. Felicity & Emma will have 2.

Lin's arc will be continued, and possibly finished in v0.10, although it may extend into v0.11 depending on how big it ends up being. (This is not the end of her story)

Kali has made a huge decision, and she will be entering a new story arc as well, with a new look to accompany it. New people will enter yours and her lives.

I would also like to turn my focus to developing side characters, specifically Lucia and Kate.

Ashley and Maria are next on the list of Lust events. These are really open ended, so please suggest ideas!

Here is a preview

When will v0.10 release?
It's too hard to give a solid release date, but I would say v0.10 will be finished in June, maybe July. Alpha and Beta builds will be released often between then and now to keep you company during Coronaween :)

Sheesh you're fast :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

What will be in v0.10?

Here is a preview

When will v0.10 release?

@Runey
Yeah, I would really like to see more with Lucia, even if it is just having her watching and commenting on some of Kali's regular events.

As for Maria's lust events, the first thing that comes to mind is that she will try to get others to help her, like including giving up her pride and begging Android to femdom her again when it gets bad enough. You might have to talk to some, or catch her in the act to stop it.

Another idea is that if her obedience is too low, maybe she won't wait for you, and she will force someone submissive like Lin to take care of her without you, even if she refuses. (This would give the player a reason to take her into the dungeon and 'train' her if they haven't).

You could include android (and/or others) in her possible 9/9 events, like with Lin's, seeing her all submissive is cute. Oh!!! Moon could be one of her options, maybe even in the bar, where you can bang her behind the bar while she is serving drinks, similar to Moon's event. Now that I think about it, I think I suggested a similar event for one of her possible future exhibitionism events... It could be like Lin's too, where you catch her breaking things while she is working... The bonus you get in tips for the show make up for the loss of inventory. XD Could even show him taking her tips to pay for the glasses she broke, or booze she spilled, or whatever.

I also like the idea of catching Juliet masturbating in one of the changing rooms at her work, and eventually banging her at work as well. XD
Could have an event where you are eating her out while a customer comes in and she has to help them while you stay hidden under the counter, with the option to continue pleasuring her.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
@Runey
Yeah, I would really like to see more with Lucia, even if it is just having her watching and commenting on some of Kali's regular events.

As for Maria's lust events, the first thing that comes to mind is that she will try to get others to help her, like including giving up her pride and begging Android to femdom her again when it gets bad enough. You might have to talk to some, or catch her in the act to stop it.

Another idea is that if her obedience is too low, maybe she won't wait for you, and she will force someone submissive like Lin to take care of her without you, even if she refuses. (This would give the player a reason to take her into the dungeon and 'train' her if they haven't).

You could include android (and/or others) in her possible 9/9 events, like with Lin's, seeing her all submissive is cute. Oh!!! Moon could be one of her options, maybe even in the bar, where you can bang her behind the bar while she is serving drinks, similar to Moon's event. Now that I think about it, I think I suggested a similar event for one of her possible future exhibitionism events... It could be like Lin's too, where you catch her breaking things while she is working... The bonus you get in tips for the show make up for the loss of inventory. XD Could even show him taking her tips to pay for the glasses she broke, or booze she spilled, or whatever.

I also like the idea of catching Juliet masturbating in one of the changing rooms at her work, and eventually banging her at work as well. XD
Could have an event where you are eating her out while a customer comes in and she has to help them while you stay hidden under the counter, with the option to continue pleasuring her.
To add to TheDeviant's great ideas, upgrade the bar! How complicated (animation-wise) would it be to install a mechanical bull? Perhaps a few animations of our girls or Sara the "Drunken-MILF" riding and then "oops!" the inevitable tit-pops out and the bar crowd goes wild! Whatever the initial investment to install it should more than pay for itself when Ellen or Emma or AUTUMN gets hammered and gives everyone a show!!! (+points in exhibitionism & sluttiness :p)

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes