Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Alright, I might give it another shot and continue with her storyline at some point similar to how TheDevian described his approach.
Play it all the way through and let us know what you think! Character and Story development is a big feature of this game, and Ashley has been one of those characters a lot of people have flipped on who didn't like her character from the start. Think of vegeta.

I can't guarantee you'll like her development, but her 27th friendship event was named 'ashred' (Ashley Redemption) for a reason ;)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I guess I'm in the minority as I liked Ashley from the beginning. Of course, I kind of view a Yandere as something to be tamed, so that probably has something to do with it. And of course later on I just want to hold her and tell her everything will be OK, she'll always have a home here.
I'm with you in that I've always liked Ashley. Originally, I found her combination of being slightly clingy and psychotic yet extremely naive at times to be kinda funny, and I think those early scenes between her and Lin are hilarious.

Oct 15, 2017
Play it all the way through and let us know what you think! Character and Story development is a big feature of this game, and Ashley has been one of those characters a lot of people have flipped on who didn't like her character from the start. Think of vegeta.

I can't guarantee you'll like her development, but her 27th friendship event was named 'ashred' (Ashley Redemption) for a reason
Alright, I've finished her current content and I have to admit, the development of her character was very well done and after that I don't hate her anymore :D Still not my favorite character, but I'll be playing future content of hers.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Alright, I've finished her current content and I have to admit, the development of her character was very well done and after that I don't hate her anymore :D Still not my favorite character, but I'll be playing future content of hers.
Great! Glad you got to enjoy it as well. Runey always delivers when it comes to the "must PROTECC" factor in the girls' stories.
I can't guarantee you'll like her development, but her 27th friendship event was named 'ashred' (Ashley Redemption) for a reason ;)
I can't remember it by number, but I guess thats the one where she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats when I started to see her in a better light, and it just kept getting better.
I'm with you in that I've always liked Ashley. Originally, I found her combination of being slightly clingy and psychotic yet extremely naive at times to be kinda funny, and I think those early scenes between her and Lin are hilarious.
I also was ok with her because I saw those events as exaggerations made for comedy.
Of course I also understood why someone would dislike that, if seen from the serious perspective of "Is this a girl I would like to date?"
So I was pretty happy with the event in the spoiler event I just wrote about. And I certainly didn't expect the whole knife swinging aspect to be given such importance later.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can't remember it by number, but I guess thats the one where she
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats when I started to see her in a better light, and it just kept getting better.
Her 27th event is when you catch her with her mask off, she's in her room alone with her thoughts in the dark. Later you see flashbacks of Ashley's childhood. That event pretty much explains almost every reason she is the way she is. My goal was to completely flip your perspective on the same character.

Jan 10, 2020
If she was a person , real human living being and not artificial , no matter how "sentient" i might have not have any thoughts about her at all, but she is not. Her body is "supernatural" ,strength as well, her skin is not "skin" and in reality would do some serious physical damage to other being. What she has done to Maria is ridicilous and only possible in game. So..
For anything else, i refuse to comment. Ur nick name make me distance my self. (wave)
lol...u know this is just fiction, n not reality, right? BURN HER, MAKE HER BLEED!! :cool::eek::love::ROFLMAO::devilish: ...(what? it's just like giving an indian burn that we all used to give each other when we were kids; n besides, women bleed every month anyway :unsure::whistle::rolleyes: )

Jan 10, 2020
I can understand that, she is a very polarizing character. I still do her plot, but I don't really do her other stuff. Hoping we can reconcile her relationship with her mother, and reunite her with her other 'family' one day though. I want to help her to be a better person, even if I don't see her romantically.
lol...reconcile all right, by making them scissor n feed their tacos to each other :cool: maybe even make it up to each other by giving each other elbow-deep pelvic n rectal exams :devilish: n what "other family"?

Jan 10, 2020
Almost looks as though she is trying to get a new job.
gotta agree, like she's trying to get the job her dad offered, or like a teacher, not some independent IT programmer who dropped out of college...PLEASE give her her long hair back

p.s. ok, just saw what my replies are doing to the thread...how do i do the whole "multiple-reply" thing to diff ppl in the same post?

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes