pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I still stand by the chaos approach of random color number animal.
No one will get it and eventually people will stop asking.
I could get behind this. Installing things on Windows, Android, Mac or IOS would become a game in itself.

Yellow One Hundred Vole detected, this game requires Blue Six Rhinoceros or higher.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm kind of partial to Ubuntu's numbering scheme, which is just the release date. v18.04 was released April 2018, for instance.
Yeah but that started looking retarded for some who imitated them without thinking in year 2019 and 2020 latest. Version 1908, or 2009. Really?

Even Microsoft was smart and released 19H2 instead of 1909. But in year 2021 they are fine again.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
ive really appreciated fairies story and scenes , i hope next update will continue in this direction ! :) . Maybe future some options to have point of view upskirt , handheld + game with fearie , undress them , shrink MC to fairies size or others girl ( Ashley or/and other ? ) or other features that should be fantastic ! Gg for works and thanks.

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
If anyone, by any chance, have/will create a sig with Kali and Android together, please, share with me, I'd love to use it :3

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything I see there makes me a very happy camper. Though that top one looks like Kail with a long pony tail (in the background)... XD

New 3way, more delivery fun, stern Lin helping keep the peace! This is going to be great!

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Everything I see there makes me a very happy camper. Though that top one looks like Kail with a long pony tail (in the background)... XD

New 3way, more delivery fun, stern Lin helping keep the peace! This is going to be great!
So Luci finally talked her sister into full sibling "experimentation"? Somehow I think that she convinced Kali and the MC went along with it! (Dude's so CHILL :cool:)

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes