BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
ones who either:
A] have rights granted to them by the Government that the owner is subject to.
B] one who is in need of encouragement to obey.
C] one who feels what was requested/ordered/demanded/asked is/was unreasonable/unsafe.
D] answered a question honestly.
E] answered a yes/no question.
F] Is Sylvia.
G] Is Sylvia and any of the others coincidentally apply.
"Is Sylvia" "Is Sylvia and any of the others coincidentally" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

look Runey, I know main characters take privillege but like, it's been multiple updates since i've seen some action with the side elves

please grant me my wish of nutting in a high elf
To be fair, two of them got story in the last update, and will be featured in the rest of Lin's story this time, and with that I assume they will grow closer to the MC, and unlock a new thing.

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
I'm still playing this, first time, and I'll post a review eventually... but I have to say, the first real intimate encounter with Autumm is ridiculous... but it's laugh out loud hilarious (and kinda genius--twist that totally fits the rest of the game's loose style..). "I guess I'll die." Laughing hard... A lot of this is very funny. The android's response to having their sentience compared to the twins... great writing in this... I read the reviews, I was skeptical... but this is really good.

It's low brow plot with high brow wit... but it's good with that... it knows what it is... it's sets you up with pure arousal, easy situations... but the characters have some style and are often more aware of the situation than these games usually let on and their stories are entertaining-- kinda dramatic but not melodramatic... and they are themed well against the topic of slavery... I'm digging this -- I usually like a more serious tone, but I guess that's because not many on this site get the wit right... this really does. And it's often times smarter than it has any right to be... Kudos author.

Last edited:

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I'm absolutely loving this game, the cute characters, events, and free style of gameplay. One question though. Can Kali not wear the rope outfit yet? I have her exhibitionism and submission stars as far as it will go and she still refuses.

Reactions: DrFree and imzahai

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm absolutely loving this game, the cute characters, events, and free style of gameplay. One question though. Can Kali not wear the rope outfit yet? I have her exhibitionism and submission stars as far as it will go and she still refuses.
No, she can wear it. Maybe something else is not high enough, like sluttiness.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
You might not be far enough along in her plot line.

Feb 27, 2018
is anyone seriously becoming concerned that our android will lead to an actual bad end? All the elf revolution politics seems cute and naive compared to the clear and present danger presented to all society and life by the robot I used to affectionately call "robutt" but now I now call "problem"
I'd feel less worried of we could discipline her or discourage her less moral behaviors, but whenever you aren't looking she seems to cause problems like stealing and picking fights, she's a cutey, we should be able to just give her a paddlin' to get her back on course, she'd thank us later. But the current options seem to keep you from discouraging her problematic behaviors, and we can't give her a few swats for not rescuing us when we were kidnapped by elf terrorists.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
is anyone seriously becoming concerned that our android will lead to an actual bad end? All the elf revolution politics seems cute and naive compared to the clear and present danger presented to all society and life by the robot I used to affectionately call "robutt" but now I now call "problem"
I'd feel less worried of we could discipline her or discourage her less moral behaviors, but whenever you aren't looking she seems to cause problems like stealing and picking fights, she's a cutey, we should be able to just give her a paddlin' to get her back on course, she'd thank us later. But the current options seem to keep you from discouraging her problematic behaviors, and we can't give her a few swats for not rescuing us when we were kidnapped by elf terrorists.
No why would i be concerned about creating Skynet.
Especially one that is madly in love with me, what kind of Yandere do you take her for ?

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
In v0.3 I've been thinking of adding a restroom so you can watch the girls pee. And instead of clicking on the stairs to go to the laundry room, shower and hot springs, clicking on the hot springs door would bring up a new utility room with doors to the laundry room, shower, rest room and hot springs. This isn't set in stone though, I'm still considering it.
I know this post was a long time ago, but I'd love it if you added the bathroom at some point or some other naughty peeing maybe a girl could pee in the hotel on the floor (preferably carpet) or on some furniture

Last edited:
Reactions: Smol Dragon

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I am just so into the idea of my fuckbot being able of throwing down civilization in case they come against my cute elves.
I also find weird there is no comment by anyone about it being Lin and not Android the one that came in our rescue, but I always shrugged it off because I know Runey wanted to make a Linminator joke.
I am totally into the idea of disciplining Android to ensure her loyalty when she goes full Skynet though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am just so into the idea of my fuckbot being able of throwing down civilization in case they come against my cute elves.
I also find weird there is no comment by anyone about it being Lin and not Android the one that came in our rescue, but I always shrugged it off because I know Runey wanted to make a Linminator joke.
I am totally into the idea of disciplining Android to ensure her loyalty when she goes full Skynet though.
Yeah, it could be an issue... XD

I always did wonder about that, she is our security system, and has a sniper gun for a reason. I get why Lin did the rescuing, probably convinced Android to let her go in while she provided backup, but why she didn't intervene before that always made me wonder. I mean, it was Lin's story arc, but still... lol

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, it could be an issue... XD

I always did wonder about that, she is our security system, and has a sniper gun for a reason. I get why Lin did the rescuing, probably convinced Android to let her go in while she provided backup, but why she didn't intervene before that always made me wonder. I mean, it was Lin's story arc, but still... lol
Could it be that Lin isn't the sweetums that we all think, and is really a complex mastermind who is out to control the whole game world using Androids as her minions? :eek:

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes