imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
... I also find weird there is no comment by anyone about it being Lin and not Android the one that came in our rescue, but I always shrugged it off because I know Runey wanted to make a Linminator joke.
I am totally into the idea of disciplining Android to ensure her loyalty when she goes full Skynet though.
if the Lin story arc can be completed to that point without buying the 2nd story, Android would not yet be introduced.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Hey guys, is there (or meaby there was info it will be) any way to change elfs from equals to slave and from slaves to equal to see both posible outcoms for future events ?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Harem Hotel v0.10 is Out at
Be warned that it's in the Alpha test phase, so it might be extremely buggy and game save breaking. It's also likely to not have everything implemented that will eventually be included with the full release. At the very least, make sure to back up your saves before trying it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
a week after
The public gets the finished update 1 week after the pre release. Currently, we're on the Alpha, which means there is still a few weeks of beta, then pre release builds before the update is finished. I have only been working on v0.10 for 1 week. The result has been 9 scenes. So, far from finished.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
uuuhhh just loaded v0.10 from space somewhere and started the game. damn just drifting to nasty thoughts what the new content is about (especially the twins & autumn) iam gonna aaahhhhhHHHRRRGGG!! proud to be an addict sir runey!! fucking luuuvv dis game!! hell yeah!!

edit: just read your post above master runey. even if it wasn´t mentioned in the release that this is an very early version iam glad bout anything new and appreciate it sir! well and 9 scenes sound pretty tasty to me here. tx a lot!! my5ty

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
if the Lin story arc can be completed to that point without buying the 2nd story, Android would not yet be introduced.
Ah, the downside of focusing on just one girl at a time...
I mean, that is one of the last of her events, you would be hard pressed to get that far and not get the 2nd floor, if you were not speeding through her story and ignoring almost everything else. :sneaky:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Ah, the downside of focusing on just one girl at a time...
I mean, that is one of the last of her events, you would be hard pressed to get that far and not get the 2nd floor, if you were not speeding through her story and ignoring almost everything else. :sneaky:
If that were the case, you might as well rename it to "Lin's Motel" with one floor and one girl who faithfully bangs you and a random skank with a couple of sex animations each update. Better off to keep watching subscription TV like Netflix because their programs aren't as good as this game! :D

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If that were the case, you might as well rename it to "Lin's Motel" with one floor and one girl who faithfully bangs you and a random skank with a couple of sex animations each update. Better off to keep watching subscription TV like Netflix because their programs aren't as good as this game! :D
Why would Lin bang a random skank?
o_O

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why would Lin bang a random skank?
o_O
One would assume, because he told her to do it, and she does what she is told, to please her master.
...Or maybe she just has a bisexual kink that she needs to indulge sometimes...? lol
I mean, we all need some strange once in a while. XD

• Wow
Reactions: DrFree
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes