Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
We literally have the "versioning number" discussion a hundred times in every topic for every game. :)

At this point, some one needs to just list their game version as Ham Sandwich.Bacon.Cola just to really fuck with people.

jjc289

Jun 24, 2019
You have quite a wait for that. It will not be added until the end, due to all of the extra work on the of the possible variations of the different scenes that would be required for this or that girl to be pregnant in whatever combinations you end up with. For this, most games that do not use sprites can't really put it in until the end, or they make it unrealistically fast. The only other option for full render game, is to have side girls to cater to that fetish, such as for this, if we knocked up that Bar MILF for example (the cow girls and Vell's friend in Mythic Manor, or the "newbies'" moms in corruption).
I know :p, I don't ask much of Runey. He has done an amazing job with the game. I loved it from the very beginning.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Common schemes for version numbering:
  • Mathematical:
Usage: You know what you do and do not plan to do more once finished. Or you got bored and put the versions out even though everything was finished long ago.​
  • Dev Cycle Mode:
    • 0.1 alpha
    • 0.1 beta
    • 0.2 alpha
    • 0.23 alpha
    • 0.23 beta
    • 1.00 alpha
    • 1.00 beta
    • 2.something
Usage: You start implementing a feature update, for each a sub-version behind the dot. Once completed, the next feature update gets the higher number​
  • The Hipster Way:
Usage: Someone did that and you have to do it the same fancy way for your half-yearly releases because it's hip. Shit only that something looks odd in the years 2019 and 2020. But heads up! 2021 is coming!​
  • The Windows Way:
    • I won't comment on that. Some versions are legendary good, some legendary bad. The numbers don't follow a common scheme so that it's difficult to find a consensus what version actually was good, or bad.
After a while, you lose interest in finding new version numbers, so you stick to the last one and change the version scheme to something fancy (see previous way).​
  • The Google Way:
    • Cupcake
    • Donut
    • Eclair
    • Kitkat
    • Oreo
    • Pie
Usage: You plan 26 releases.​
  • The Firefox Way:
    • 1.something
    • One year later 2.something
    • One year later 3.something
    • One year later 16.something (WTF?)
    • One year later 36.something
    • One year later 75.something
Usage: If I only knew...​
  • The Duke Nukem Way:
    • Forever
Usage: Never​

Last edited:

masterofborg

Mar 23, 2018
  • Mathematical:
Usage: You know what you do and do not plan to do more once finished. Or you got bored and put the versions out even though everything was finished long ago.​
  • Dev Cycle Mode:
    • 0.1 alpha
    • 0.1 beta
    • 0.2 alpha
    • 0.23 alpha
    • 0.23 beta
    • 1.00 alpha
    • 1.00 beta
    • 2.something
Usage: You start implementing a feature update, for each a sub-version behind the dot. Once completed, the next feature update gets the higher number​
  • The Hipster Way:
Usage: Someone did that and you have to do it the same fancy way for your half-yearly releases because it's hip. Shit only that something looks odd in the years 2019 and 2020. But heads up! 2021 is coming!​
  • The Windows Way:
    • I won't comment on that. Some versions are legendary good, some legendary bad. The numbers don't follow a common scheme so that it's difficult to find a consensus what version actually was good, or bad.
After a while, you lose interest in finding new version numbers, so you stick to the last one and change the version scheme to something fancy (see previous way).​
  • The Google Way:
    • Cupcake
    • Donut
    • Eclair
    • Kitkat
    • Oreo
    • Pie
  • The Firefox Way:
    • 1.something
  • The Duke Nukem Way:
    • Forever
you forgot the Tesla way.
with the software version being the year followed by the week in the year that the version is from followed by the version iteration from that week.
So for example 2019.24.4 is the forth software version that was developed between July 15th and July 21st of 2019.
The company also has the better known whole number version number such as V9 and this indicates a major feature or interface change.

Reactions: DrFree

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Question related to moon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She doesn't, that is only if you go too far with the spanking...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Mathematical:
  • Dev Cycle Mode:
    • 0.1 alpha
    • 0.1 beta
    • 0.2 alpha
    • 0.23 alpha
    • 0.23 beta
    • 1.00 alpha
    • 1.00 beta
    • 2.something
  • The Hipster Way:
  • The Windows Way:
  • The Google Way:
    • Cupcake
    • Donut
    • Eclair
    • Kitkat
    • Oreo
    • Pie
  • The Firefox Way:
    • 1.something
  • The Duke Nukem Way:
    • Forever
And this is why I am just going with Chapter X.

小雪

Nov 11, 2017
what is seen directly before the end of january and february that cant be seen at the beginning of either month?What is the answer?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
what is seen directly before the end of january and february that cant be seen at the beginning of either month?What is the answer?
please read that whole thing very slowly, then begin to think logically. break it down. You can read so i am certain you'll get it.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Is there any new sex scenes you can repeat by visiting the girls in their rooms in this new version?

The_Fifth

Mar 12, 2020
The issue with updates for this game is that being able to focus on a few girls at a time is great, but having to wait months only to do just one more thing is unsatisfying. Looks like i'll be waiting till 2021 if not later to try and update.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The issue with updates for this game is that being able to focus on a few girls at a time is great, but having to wait months only to do just one more thing is unsatisfying. Looks like i'll be waiting till 2021 if not later to try and update.
This is an alpha, as it says in the OP. This is literally 1 week of dev time. Don't complain. This is why us devs hate it when builds that aren't done get leaked.

have Update olny files or must full donwloand every new update?
Must fully redownload the the game to update, but be warned, you'll be downloading 5gigs for 5 minutes of content. v0.10 has only been in development for 1 week.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Oh, you are new huh? Check the dev's posts in the last few pages.
david1824 did you try the ALPHA 0.10.0 build...? Anywy, you could just download the mod and use it to skip plenty of stuff until you get where you left.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes