dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
It will be, at least in part. He wants to get it done, but time will tell...
Which slave?
None of them will be maids, but they don't sit in the dungeon either.
yeah i mean the only event we can trigger the slave is in dungeon. beside that, they barely have a "chat" with us. i was so happy when our maid gave info about her sister. then i got so disappointed because i couldn't interact with her at all. only like 1-2 lines of words. i was hoping the slaves would become unique character. sigh....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah i mean the only event we can trigger the slave is in dungeon. beside that, they barely have a "chat" with us. i was so happy when our maid gave info about her sister. then i got so disappointed because i couldn't interact with her at all. only like 1-2 lines of words. i was hoping the slaves would become unique character. sigh....
Okay, so you mean Jin (one of 4 you can buy). Yes, her only sex event is in the dungeon, but she lives in Lin's room. There is a story planned which will add more content for her, but he has not gotten around to it yet.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Ah, time for the annual, "I ignored the warnings and now my game is broken," sixty page shitfest. Yay.
Isn't that a bit of an understatement? I'm sure there will be more chances, so we can consider this the first of many sixty-page shitfests over the course of the year. Besides, it's not like there are many people who bother to read anything before posting.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Honestly this game took me by storm, super interesting and fun to play. I just wonder if you miss any scenes are you able to still get them though?
You will see 98% of the scenes in a vanilla game. The only scenes you miss are ones you choose to skip (for example by saying No to something), or there is the extremely rare case of some events being locked to a certain point in time. But those aren't entirely important.

jestir

May 4, 2018
I am still trying to figure out what the two for Lucia are I have taken her virginity and have nad sex with here in the utility room but it still says Lucia 0/2 in version 0.9.2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Best game ever played... I am wondering if we can inherit the saves on mac and where the save files are, thank you.
Saves are in the game folder, or also in your appdata folder if you are on windows.
...Harem Hotel\game\saves or C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel-1520575859

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Saves are in the game folder, or also in your appdata folder if you are on windows.
...Harem Hotel\game\saves or C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel-1520575859
o_O he's asking for the Mac save location

Best game ever played... I am wondering if we can inherit the saves on mac and where the save files are, thank you.
Saves are the same on all platforms, so you can use Windows saves on Mac.

~/Library/RenPy/Harem Hotel-1520575859

Reactions: imzahai
Jan 11, 2018
You will see 98% of the scenes in a vanilla game. The only scenes you miss are ones you choose to skip (for example by saying No to something), or there is the extremely rare case of some events being locked to a certain point in time. But those aren't entirely important.
Can you remind me what are the skipable fetishes? Been so long ago I already forgot about that...

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes