DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Sweet game! Too bad in new update no repeatable sex scenes with the girls in their rooms. :p
Didn't read the changelog for future 0.10.0, but I think the lobby update in 0.9.0 made up for it. Fucking the girls in the middle of it with only ropes was completely #WorthIt.
So, I was playing with the image files, and found these with these names
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
what happened to not putting alpha and beta builds up for download? i think we need to continue to not host alpha and beta builds to prevent morons from downloading them and then crying it broke their save or there is little content.
What happened? It was never a thing. If someone leaks the alpha or beta, mods will update the OP with it. That's F95zone policy. New versions get updates, no matter what the state is. Just don't download them - I don't.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No beta this weekend, but here's the least spoilery spoiler I can show

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far another 3 story events have been added to Lin, a 4th is likely to come in v0.10 but this arc will still likely not be done and continue into v0.11

As you can probably see, the world building and lighting take extra time (I'm not just loading up the hot spring, or an already made room), as does lore building and world history. I'm also looking for royalty free music to add to these events.

If you've paid attention to it, you already have a rough idea on how this world works. But this world wont be static forever, new history will be witnessed. The world will evolve.

nopeno

Sep 24, 2018
Didn't read the changelog for future 0.10.0, but I think the lobby update in 0.9.0 made up for it. Fucking the girls in the middle of it with only ropes was completely #WorthIt.
What exactly are you talking about? Couldn't you fuck the girls in the lobby before that? Or am I missing something?
Also, I understand if it's not in the books for any forseeable future, but we *need* an orgy of all the main girls at some point.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
What exactly are you talking about? Couldn't you fuck the girls in the lobby before that? Or am I missing something?
Also, I understand if it's not in the books for any forseeable future, but we *need* an orgy of all the main girls at some point.
We had the girls in the lobby, but 0.9.0 added a lot of scenes with new outfits.
All the girls with rope, Android with default 2 Maria succubus, and maybe some other I don't remember now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Jowy Atreides

Mar 10, 2020
Must fully redownload the the game to update, but be warned, you'll be downloading 5gigs for 5 minutes of content. v0.10 has only been in development for 1 week.
its that possible for next update have Update only files / patch for download?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i just want to download it. why there are ver 0.92 and 0.10. which one that the lastest actually?
0.10 is still Alpha, so don't download that if you do not want to play alpha tester (and deal with a lot of bugs).

0.9.2 is the one you want to download.

This is not a mathematical counting. After 0.9 comes 0.10, then 0.11, 0.12 and so on. Nobody knows when 1.0 comes out.

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
i just want to download it. why there are ver 0.92 and 0.10. which one that the lastest actually?
0.10 is still Alpha, so don't download that if you do not want to play alpha tester (and deal with a lot of bugs).

0.9.2 is the one you want to download.

This is not a mathematical counting. After 0.9 comes 0.10, then 0.11, 0.12 and so on. Nobody knows when 1.0 comes out.
okay thanks man

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
maria is the only one who keeps me coming back to play this. i hope the slave we bought become maid instead sitting in dungeon. clearly the elves have much better design and beauty

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so the story line involving the elf queen , is in the next update ?
It will be, at least in part. He wants to get it done, but time will tell...
maria is the only one who keeps me coming back to play this. i hope the slave we bought become maid instead sitting in dungeon. clearly the elves have much better design and beauty
Which slave?
None of them will be maids, but they don't sit in the dungeon either.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes