BABAS222

Nov 4, 2018
Hey Runey, can't wait for the new update, when is it coming? This my favourite game on the whole site! Please give some info on what we should expect in the next update or at least give an estimated date for it.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys, is there (or meaby there was info it will be) any way to change elfs from equals to slave and from slaves to equal to see both posible outcoms for future events ?
Those elves are very new, so there's hardly any content for either route. I don't believe there are any plans to let the player switch to a different route later, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: imzahai and Duergh

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey, can't wait for the new update, when is it coming? This my favourite game on the whole site! Please give some info on what we should expect in the next update or at least give an estimated date for it.
Check my Patreon page for updates, v0.10 should be done in a few months. Work has just begun.

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
i have i suggestion when the mc sleep (for the night) (not sex) the affection could raising.It's logic i think.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
Those elves are very new, so there's hardly any content for either route. I don't believe there are any plans to let the player switch to a different route later, but I could be wrong.
Ok, thanks, so i have to stick to save before choosing route for them :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
just waiting for pregnancy, That is when I will have some enjoyment.
You have quite a wait for that. It will not be added until the end, due to all of the extra work on the of the possible variations of the different scenes that would be required for this or that girl to be pregnant in whatever combinations you end up with. For this, most games that do not use sprites can't really put it in until the end, or they make it unrealistically fast. The only other option for full render game, is to have side girls to cater to that fetish, such as for this, if we knocked up that Bar MILF for example (the cow girls and Vell's friend in Mythic Manor, or the "newbies'" moms in corruption).

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Grinding through content to catch up. I love everything about this game save maybe one or two fetishes it promotes, but those were optional. Then I get hit by the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and just....wow. That felt like an entirely different game, the tonal shift was there but it also felt like the same story that was hiding underneath all along. Some seriously, seriously deep stuff there. Stuff that I'd expect out of Hollywood or a big budget writing. I enjoy the lighthearted sexy content as much as the next guy but wow.....that was just great.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes