Jan 10, 2020

Hello everyone! v0.10 is now officially in development. There have been a lot of bumps in my personal life between v0.9 and v0.10, but I now feel like I can finally get back to developing, and announcing v0.10, so here it is!

What will be in v0.10?
The goal as always is at least 1 story event for each main character. However, a few of the main characters in v0.10 will definitely have at least 2. Felicity & Emma will have 2.

Lin's arc will be continued, and possibly finished in v0.10, although it may extend into v0.11 depending on how big it ends up being. (This is not the end of her story)

Kali has made a huge decision, and she will be entering a new story arc as well, with a new look to accompany it. New people will enter yours and her lives.

I would also like to turn my focus to developing side characters, specifically Lucia and Kate.

Ashley and Maria are next on the list of Lust events. These are really open ended, so please suggest ideas!

Here is a preview

When will v0.10 release?
It's too hard to give a solid release date, but I would say v0.10 will be finished in June, maybe July. Alpha and Beta builds will be released often between then and now to keep you company during Coronaween :)

As always, thank you so much for playing and supporting! Expect updates!
hi, thanks for all the hard work u n runey r doing on this game...please see my post (#18,373) for a scenario w/ashley (n ellen :sneaky: ) as far as side characters go, i like the new girl you guys just showed, n what about the girl who sits behind kate in class, n works at the clothing store where the MC took lin n android shopping? (cant remember her name atm, but she looks really cute, n since she ties in to ashley's backstory, going all the way back to when ashley said she "wasn't" her friend when talking to emma n felicity when she first started school (BAD ashley!!), plus helps ashley w/her homework, it seems there's definitely room for a story arc w/her

p.s. btw, i saw screen captures of ashley n ellen in dominatrix outfits some ways back in the thread...there was even dialogue text w/them; did those just get dropped?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
hi, thanks for all the hard work u n runey r doing on this game...please see my post (#18,373) for a scenario w/ashley (n ellen :sneaky: ) as far as side characters go, i like the new girl you guys just showed, n what about the girl who sits behind kate in class, n works at the clothing store where the MC took lin n android shopping? (cant remember her name atm, but she looks really cute, n since she ties in to ashley's backstory, going all the way back to when ashley said she "wasn't" her friend when talking to emma n felicity when she first started school (BAD ashley!!), plus helps ashley w/her homework, it seems there's definitely room for a story arc w/her

p.s. btw, i saw screen captures of ashley n ellen in dominatrix outfits some ways back in the thread...there was even dialogue text w/them; did those just get dropped?
I am the only one that works on this game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
for a Dev. you are by far one of my top 5 i enjoy playing your game , altho if you did more than this one i've probably played them as well just , well my memory is kinda shitty remembering most things .. sorry
:)

Reactions: Runey
Feb 26, 2020
w
You probably typed them wrong because they work.

---------------------------------------------------------------
@Runey You made me get stuck with an Elve, Android and a nympho ex Cheerleader. Good job, i usualy only like one character in a game but in your game i like almost every character. Keep it up man. :D
[/QUOTE
You probably typed them wrong because they work.

---------------------------------------------------------------
@Runey You made me get stuck with an Elve, Android and a nympho ex Cheerleader. Good job, i usualy only like one character in a game but in your game i like almost every character. Keep it up man. :D

where do you put the codes i dont see any option for cheat codes

Jan 10, 2020
m'bad runey...agamennone80 made it sound like they also helped work on the game in the post i quoted, which i thought sounded weird, b/c i thought u were the only person working on it; then why did they make it sound like they were?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
m'bad runey...agamennone80 made it sound like they also helped work on the game in the post i quoted, which i thought sounded weird, b/c i thought u were the only person working on it; then why did they make it sound like they were?
He was just quoting Runey's patreon post for those of us who didn't see it.:p

Reactions: DrFree and imzahai

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game is still only done by a single dude? Damn, that's gotta be a crazy amount of work and a great deal of pressure to deliver but he's done an exceptional job on this. I actually like all the characters though feel the freed slaves disappointed but I'm sure they'll get focused on more in future updates, if that's the only complaint I can come up with you know he's doing a fantastic job (going above and beyond what most do with optional BDSM elements on all characters, changeable outfits etc - seriously almost no devs go through that much extra effort).

I think Runey is shining example of why devs should keep to one game vs rushing one out to quick completion to start another one far too soon.

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
Just finished playing this game. I thought that after 0.9 we will go for 1.0 version :D
Does 0.10v mean that the game is like 10% from finished state? :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just finished playing this game. I thought that after 0.9 we will go for 1.0 version :D
Not really, but there is still a lot of story to tell by the looks of things.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Version numbers aren't magic. They just list how many updates have been released. v0.9 means 9 major updates. I don't have the hindsight to space every update out perfectly so I release 10% of the content each time.

Sorry if I seem annoyed, it's just odd how many people assume after v0.9 is a fully completed project based off decimal math. Almost all games do this, including Minecraft and World of Warcraft.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Version numbers aren't magic. They just list how many updates have been released. v0.9 means 9 major updates. I don't have the hindsight to space every update out perfectly so I release 10% of the content each time.

Sorry if I seem annoyed, it's just odd how many people assume after v0.9 is a fully completed project based off decimal math. Almost all games do this, including Minecraft and World of Warcraft.
That is why I decided to go with Chapter numbers instead. lol

Reactions: Harem_Master

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

It's totally your fault. You could have gone the Firefox way and would release version 76.0 next week ;)

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes