Apr 19, 2019
No you have to do some story and Ellen will mention the dungeon to you.
Changing clothes has nothing to do with submission, if you want the girls to wear other clothes such as slut outfits, you need to raise sluttiness, which comes from sexual acts.
Thx for the answer. Actually i see dungeon is auto-unlocked on day 25. Also my question was based on lin's walkthough mod which says to buy bondage outfit before day 18 as an option. Every option had a scene until now, but not this so i thought i need to make lin wear it before next level started, but before training submision you can't. i think it was just as preparation for when you unlock the dungeon so it didn't really matter if you bought before or after day 18. If i'm wrong i would like someone tell me how to see the optional scene as i'd like to do a complete run.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

Squall99

Apr 6, 2019
Do the parameters like sluttines/submission e.g. modify something characterwise as in will Ashley be less crazy with high submission or they are only used for extra scene unlocking?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Do the parameters like sluttines/submission e.g. modify something characterwise as in will Ashley be less crazy with high submission or they are only used for extra scene unlocking?
Sluttiness will allow you to give them different outfits, or for example, when you go on a date with Ashley you can have her topless.
Submission I don't think has any effect for Ashley, and none of the stats affect Ashley's personality.

What you need to do is simple, play the game, why she is the way she is gets explained, and why she also changes later in the story.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sluttiness will allow you to give them different outfits, or for example, when you go on a date with Ashley you can have her topless.
Submission I don't think has any effect for Ashley, and none of the stats affect Ashley's personality.

What you need to do is simple, play the game, why she is the way she is gets explained, and why she also changes later in the story.
Shouldn't topless date depend on exhibitionism rather than sluttiness? Sluttiness allows you to change outfits during sex scenes and what they wear in the hotel, also it allows you to do sex scenes when they hang out in the lobby.

Reactions: TheDevian

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
I only have 6 questions

1>)can anyone plz tell me are the sex scene animated or normal image?
2>) In future can it add pregnancy?
3>) became pregnant gives birth
4>) Add more animation scenes of In future
5>)Does anyone know when v0.11 will be relased?
6.>) Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes