Lookinatyou

Jan 15, 2018
Ok, first I love the game. I am playing 10 Alpha and have stalked Felicity and Emma for a week (in game). Under the Info it says their story in incomplete. They have all their traits, what have I missed.....

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Ok, first I love the game. I am playing 10 Alpha and have stalked Felicity and Emma for a week (in game). Under the Info it says their story in incomplete. They have all their traits, what have I missed.....
Maybe the part where it says "Alpha?" That means it's the very early Test pre-build before the final v0.10 is completed and released. Most of the content planned for this version hasn't been added, yet, and Alphas also tend to be very bug-ridden and can corrupt your saves. The third Beta was released just a couple of days ago for Patrons, but I'd still advise waiting for the full release unless you want to help with the testing.

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Well starting this game up again so see what all has changes since last time I played it. I am not sure why but when I check the girls stats they are still showing 0 for everything even though I have had events that raised affection and or friendship. Don't know if it is a bug or if the stats don't matter any more.

KazumaSato

Jul 29, 2018
Well starting this game up again so see what all has changes since last time I played it. I am not sure why but when I check the girls stats they are still showing 0 for everything even though I have had events that raised affection and or friendship. Don't know if it is a bug or if the stats don't matter any more.
If you are using 0.10, don't use that and go with 0.9.2 because 0.10 is in Alpha/Beta

ckzxc

May 25, 2020
I only have2 questions .

1>)The Girls Will keep pregnant permanently or it will have a birth system?? 1.jpg
---------------------------

2>)Please tell me where it all is. ? " Where can I find the gift should buy "

35.jpg
34.jpg

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I only have2 questions .

1>)The Girls Will keep pregnant permanently or it will have a birth system??
---------------------------

2>)Please tell me where it all is. ? " Where can I find the gift should buy "
1 - Pregnancy might happen in the epilogue, but no promises. There will not be pregnancy or birth in the game itself.

2 - Same place you buy everything else, the online shop accessible from the computer in your room.

Reactions: TheDevian

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I just now learned that I missed two updates on this game because it never appeared on the latest time for me when it happen...

Anyways I'm playing through and really I just got hit with two of the biggest, why would you do that... moments in the game....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
the date with Ashley when you're in the expensive restaurant answering questions like how many babies (just to make sure we are on the same scene) just wanted to point out that if you make her take her top off it's a little strange as she got no bellybutton, nothing too "how could he miss this!!" just wanted to let you know

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the date with Ashley when you're in the expensive restaurant answering questions like how many babies (just to make sure we are on the same scene) just wanted to point out that if you make her take her top off it's a little strange as she got no bellybutton, nothing too "how could he miss this!!" just wanted to let you know
You figured it out, that was not the real Ashley, it was just a clone, placed there by Evil Lin to see if you would fall for it! :p

venDJ

May 5, 2020
Starting a brand new game is pretty much the best option for this version. it doesn't take that much time to reach 0.2v content anyways.

But man, Android is something else. Love her. However, I'm still firmly in team Kali but... damn.
I can't stop sleeping with Kali and Maria. Wish they had options to sleep with both of them every night! :cool:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ukesu and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 448 Votes