TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the date with Ashley when you're in the expensive restaurant answering questions like how many babies (just to make sure we are on the same scene) just wanted to point out that if you make her take her top off it's a little strange as she got no bellybutton, nothing too "how could he miss this!!" just wanted to let you know
You figured it out, that was not the real Ashley, it was just a clone, placed there by Evil Lin to see if you would fall for it! :p

venDJ

May 5, 2020
Starting a brand new game is pretty much the best option for this version. it doesn't take that much time to reach 0.2v content anyways.

But man, Android is something else. Love her. However, I'm still firmly in team Kali but... damn.
I can't stop sleeping with Kali and Maria. Wish they had options to sleep with both of them every night! :cool:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ukesu and TheDevian

ravenlord2013

Aug 21, 2017
Hey! still loving the game. One of the games around here. content for everyone (well almost) ;)
any plans for the pregnancy or marriage routes. All the cum gotta start producing lol keep up the awesome work!

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey! still loving the game. One of the games around here. content for everyone (well almost) ;)
any plans for the pregnancy or marriage routes. All the cum gotta start producing lol keep up the awesome work!
Try looking up. That has been asked a few times this week.
That will be part of the end game, and not likely before that.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because Humans are imprisoned on sight. Android is not going to be able to defend against a whole island alone. She also lights up in the dark, so she can't be sneaky. She wouldn't have been able to set foot on the island, just like MC. You would also be handing an Android to the enemy to dissect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Story writers typically have a direction they want to go, and a story they want to tell, and not all day to create filler content that doesn't actually mean anything. I either want her to realize the truth, or not. I, as the story writer, already know what's going to happen since this is a linear story. I can put in as many paths to those points as I want, but it becomes wasteful filler content if it doesn't mean anything. This is why I did it the way I did. There's just no story reason for a "half truth" or a "grey" when I already know what's going to come after it. The player doesn't though, so I understand why you would want more options. Life isn't pre determined like stories.

I also am not going to create new story paths for each different half truth you tell her, like I said, I already know what's going to happen, so I have a different perspective.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Because Humans are imprisoned on sight. Android is not going to be able to defend against a whole island alone. She also lights up in the dark, so she can't be sneaky. She wouldn't have been able to set foot on the island, just like MC. You would also be handing an Android to the enemy to dissect.

Story writers typically have a direction they want to go, and a story they want to tell, and not all day to create filler content that doesn't actually mean anything. I either want her to realize the truth, or not. I, as the story writer, already know what's going to happen since this is a linear story. I can put in as many paths to those points as I want, but it becomes wasteful filler content if it doesn't mean anything. This is why I did it the way I did. There's just no story reason for a "half truth" or a "grey" when I already know what's going to come after it. The player doesn't though, so I understand why you would want more options. Life isn't pre determined like stories.

I also am not going to create new story paths for each different half truth you tell her, like I said, I already know what's going to happen, so I have a different perspective.
Just ignore this stupid comments, there is always someone who has to bitch about something they get for free.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Aw yes because having a different perspective is a stupid comment, how about you stop dick riding, not every state of criticism is bitching.
LOL, brilliant logic dude, saying it's ok to have a different perspective while telling me I can't have a different perspective.

I am disappointed with the game for not getting to take Emma to the dungeon, the difference is I am not a parasite bitching about something they are getting for free, unlike some people I support the game.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
LOL, brilliant logic dude, saying it's ok to have a different perspective while telling me I can't have a different perspective.

I am disappointed with the game for not getting to take Emma to the dungeon, the difference is I am not a parasite bitching about something they are getting for free, unlike some people I support the game.
Emma will get dungeon content soon :)

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Hoping to see Autumn's story fleshed out more as 10.0 finishes up. She's the last resident we need to fully conquer in the hotel.

Excited to see the new Twin content play out, they were definitely neglected for a bit but I understood Lin and Kali needing to have their stories pushed forward as they were the first girls we met.

Also can't wait for the eventual addition of Maria's lust events. God only knows what lengths she is going to go to after we starve her for a few days, hell maybe even a few hours.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hoping to see Autumn's story fleshed out more as 10.0 finishes up. She's the last resident we need to fully conquer in the hotel.

Excited to see the new Twin content play out, they were definitely neglected for a bit but I understood Lin and Kali needing to have their stories pushed forward as they were the first girls we met.

Also can't wait for the eventual addition of Maria's lust events. God only knows what lengths she is going to go to after we starve her for a few days, hell maybe even a few hours.
Thanks, but definitely not neglected. I didn't give them story last update because I didn't want to rush this v0.10 event out (which turned out to be bigger than I intended). They got extra story this update.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes