Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Quando vai sair a versão 10 pra android
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since this question is being asked in a different language, this time, I'll answer in the same way:

v0.10 ainda está na versão beta. Não haverá um
Versão Android até o lançamento oficial em algumas semanas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
As for beta 2, nothing for lovers route, slave route Nia has an event, but currently is bugged and not working.

Reactions: smackdab

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What are the differences in content in the sanctuary elves' routes as of 0.10 beta 2 (or planned for 0.10)?
There are going to be multiple endings by the looks of it.

From hints given keeping them as slaves will not be a good end.

MC is working on freeing the Elves, good end would have them freed. Keeping them as slaves will have them all stay as slaves I think.

Reactions: TheDevian

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Ok so whats the bad ending?
I mean as long as i keep the girls i have especially Lin and Nia and hopefully one day miss Ren, Either option is a win in my eyes.
but then I'm a good master most of the time, You only get spankings if your a bad slave!.
Oh who am i kidding I'm an evil OTB, Maybe the girls should be free!.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019

MC is working on freeing the Elves, good end would have them freed. Keeping them as slaves will have them all stay as slaves I think.
Well I haven't played the recent alphas so I don't know what's in store there.

But I'm not so sure the three elf routes will have that much of an influence on the outcome of the elven slavery storyline. My guess is the whole dark timeline where the slaves aren't freed will be contained in the Toymaster comics.

There are a few other ways this can end up. Not treating them right can also mean that they leave once they have their freedom. At least Sylvia and Nia. Ann will probably stay as long as she gets decent living conditions and you fuck her right. The other two could also end up more like Ann at the end of the slave route where they become so Addicted to Cock™ that they stick around anyway. Maybe totally or maybe just as casual fuck buddies while they start their own lives.

I don't know how dark Runey is willing to let this game become. So far despite any drama and character flaws it has always turned happy in the end. To me it feels like this is the way the game is supposed to be.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There is no bad ending, because the game is far from ending, and as far as I know there will not be a good or bad ending.

Or you could simply save before you buy Nia, Sylvia, or Ann, and then have 2 saves, one for lovers one for slaves, it is what I have, 2 separate lines of save backed up.

More so as it is currently pointless as lovers as there is nothing you can do with them, so make them slaves, make Nia and Syliva suck your cock on command, and have Ann's yummy pawg ass ride you like there is no tomorrow.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Assuming that the Elf rights movement is successful in changing the law so there can be free Elves, I would expect a choice later on to free or not free each of them.

Last edited:

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
have a bug in the .9 version, can't seem to get Lin's Cum-slut trait, came on her 15 times already, still nothing. any clue how to fix that? or is there a console command so I can check how often I have done it?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
have a bug in the .9 version, can't seem to get Lin's Cum-slut trait, came on her 15 times already, still nothing. any clue how to fix that? or is there a console command so I can check how often I have done it?
It unlocks at 20 times.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
about bad ending , I still remember the comic (or how do you call it ) about Lin's daughter that Runey made .
Or better I can't forget .
And that was bad ending for sure .

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
about bad ending , I still remember the comic (or how do you call it ) about Lin's daughter that Runey made .
Or better I can't forget .
And that was bad ending for sure .
The Toymaster. A webcomic and/or kinetic novel. It is an alternate future storyline, a 'what if' story, if you had lost, or not competed in the contest with Cornwall.
This is the KN version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-toymaster-v0-1-runey-lain.33632/

Reactions: rKnight

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It unlocks at 20 times.
Traits unlock (and become gold with stars) at 10 of the relating stat.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It can be a challenge with Lin, as many of the events that normally would work for it, like the handjob, she is a good girl and swallows anyway.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes