D

Deleted member 584847

uhm... would it be possible to post separated updates? Its already 5 gb large and mega wont allow me to download it due to limit... and it takes ages to download it from other websites... :(

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
uhm... would it be possible to post separated updates? Its already 5 gb large and mega wont allow me to download it due to limit... and it takes ages to download it from other websites... :(
if you would have used the search function regarding this question you would find that no, its not possible, and that this question has been asked dozens of times.

also, no its already compressed; and on the OP is an even more compressed [and much lower pic quality] version

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
if you would have used the search function regarding this question you would find that no, its not possible, and that this question has been asked dozens of times.

also, no its already compressed; and on the OP is an even more compressed [and much lower pic quality] version
Posting a solution would have been good, imzahai.

3 things:
  1. Don't download the beta. Wait for the final.
  2. Download from another file host.
  3. To download on Mega, open an account and use a downloader like MegaSync. After you run out of bandwidth, it will automatically resume when you get more.

kisske

Jul 17, 2017
Common schemes for version numbering:
best and logical way so far: semver.org

major.minor.patch

major - breaking external interface or full rewrite
minor - feature(s)
patch - bugfix(es)

and 0.0.0 are separate numbers which may be 0-999999999..... therefore no 1.0 after 0.9 because 9 is separate number, not decimal part

jestir

May 4, 2018
How do i raise my friendship with the android? Just got her like 20 days ago and there arent any events happening for her. Playing on v0.9.2 and i am using Lain's Mod which says that i have to visit her in her room in the morning or evening in her room but nothing happens when i do.
the same way you raise Lins go to the kitchen at noon

Tyrannus

Apr 21, 2018
the same way you raise Lins go to the kitchen at noon
I have only her obedience options in the kitchen. Already tried them all and got her obedience up to 58 but her friendship isnt raising at all.

Edit: Ok got it. Had to give Kali the Hard Drive which i didnt do until now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 584847

sorry for talking duh
but thanks, you've been very helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 584847

3 things:
  3. To download on Mega, open an account and use a downloader like MegaSync. After you run out of bandwidth, it will automatically resume when you get more.
thank you for the info.
1)i aint got hte patience to wait for final when my top favourite game is being updated after long time. and even if i did, next final update, or the one after that, will be over the mega cap either way
2)like i said, downloading from another host takes ages (literaly 5 hours isnt an exception, from mega i can have it under 10 minutes)
3)thanks for the tip, i didnt know such thing existed but it seems like it wont solve this problem, there is still limit for the download size.

if it is not possible to download the update only, then its not possible. i guess i will have to keep my pc ON over night and download it using the long way or say goodbye to this game :(

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
thank you for the info.
1)i aint got hte patience to wait for final when my top favourite game is being updated after long time. and even if i did, next final update, or the one after that, will be over the mega cap either way
2)like i said, downloading from another host takes ages (literaly 5 hours isnt an exception, from mega i can have it under 10 minutes)
3)thanks for the tip, i didnt know such thing existed but it seems like it wont solve this problem, there is still limit for the download size.

if it is not possible to download the update only, then its not possible. i guess i will have to keep my pc ON over night and download it using the long way or say goodbye to this game :(
All things like making a update package, creating a torrent or to squeeze the last few bytes (and quality) out of the files needs work.
And not a lot of people would do that for alphas, betas or even pre-release.

So it comes down to: wait or pay for a faster download - and don't forget the dev in all this.

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
geez i thought there was breaking news, turned out drama by some people. this is game. you should enjoy it. not to mention fighting with developer. instead you should compliment him/her to make the release faster. how many VN games did you play and have nothing beside fap? man, learn something, don't just jump to lewd scenes. what is the point of VN. might just go read hentai manga instead this, right? *facepalm*

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019

3 things:
you're correct; i should have been more helpful and polite. then 5 posts later or so....

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Ashley's Lust stuff might be bugged too. I'm not 100% sure but I remember not seeing it in this build.

Only events I remember actually playing out was the Lin event, the Twin event with Lin and Ashley, the Kate event, Kali's new events and lust scene, and the Lucia event.
How did you manage to trigger kali/twins events? I can't seem to trigger them and I've been skipping days. Nia's, too.

Reactions: Cruiser80

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
How did you manage to trigger kali/twins events? I can't seem to trigger them and I've been skipping days. Nia's, too.
There was a post recently which claimed that Nia's event may be bugged in the Beta. I'm waiting for the official release of v0.10 so not playing the Beta, and I haven't seen any bug list so don't know much beyond that. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone could list known bugs (so far) at least as a reference.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
There was a post recently which claimed that Nia's event may be bugged in the Beta. I'm waiting for the official release of v0.10 so not playing the Beta, and I haven't seen any bug list so don't know much beyond that. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone could list known bugs (so far) at least as a reference.
Alright thanks. I'd at least like to see the twins / Kali's next event though. If anyone has an idea, please let me know.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes