attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
how do I get the scene after lin commands the twins to talk shit out? I had ashley randomly pop into their room through a talk in her room, but just nothing is happening afterwards now

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
Has anyone tried the new pre-release build? I'm tempted but not sure if I want to shell out an additional $10 for it right now

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Great, now you've both put that Elvis song in my head and I'm hearing your words! :cool:
The original is so much better. The remix tones down the guitar, bass, and Elvis' vocals.
I couldn't find a video of him singing it in concert - he was so damn good live.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
The original is so much better. The remix tones down the guitar, bass, and Elvis' vocals.
I couldn't find a video of him singing it in concert - he was so damn good live.
It was also a coincidence that I am watching a marathon of the Las Vegas TV series (2003-2008) on E! and the girls in that show are still twirling around in my head! :p

Reactions: jodelstmk

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I just hope we can get ready in time for the next wave of Frequently Asked Questions that's sure to hit on release. :eek:
The next single letter riddle?:ROFLMAO:
I would propose to have the next few riddle answers would be the letter: H, S, C, A.
So the answer to all riddle would become something simple: SEARCH:p

Last edited:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Hmm Due 24th of June if all goes well... Dammit my birthdays on the 21st "Demonday" Why couldn't it be a few days earlier?.
It would be a great Birthday present, But like last year its a few days off... Oh well guess I'll have to have a Long Party and get completely trashed for a few days before release! :) (Gonna have a HH release Party now)
Looking forward to the update Runey!.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Probably never!. it will likely be released AFTER the final version of V0.10 is actually released.
HH V0.10 has not officially been released yet and what is available is an incomplete Prealpha that should not have been released in the first place!. "I just know someones gonna moan about this is a pirate site blah blah blah"
It has been asked and answered many times already!.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes