Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks, I think I fixed those issues.

Nude doesn't necessarily mean completely nude. In most "Nude" options, the girls are still wearing some piece of clothing like socks. I think it works best as is.
Fair enough.
I just hope for an explanation into.
1. What Lin does with her streaming money.
2. What Felicity wanted the 100 bucks for.
3. How does Jin pay for her meds.
I have no clue about #2, but maybe the other two questions kinda answer each other?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nude doesn't necessarily mean completely nude. In most "Nude" options, the girls are still wearing some piece of clothing like socks. I think it works best as is.
I have to admit, as a pedantic mother fucker, that one bothered me a bit too.

Normally I would agree with you, but in this case, she doesn't take anything off at all, just whips her tits out, so I would call that 'normal' not 'nude', especially once you unlock the other outfits. It is a bit jarring when she is wearing less that than before you ask her to start, then when you ask her to be 'nude', and she gets dressed. I mean, she wears that rope outfit most of the time after all... :sneaky: Hahaha...

Sorry, had to throw my two cents in there as well. Either way, I like the maid one better anyway, she calls him 'master' in that one, it's cute. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I have to admit, as a pedantic mother fucker, that one bothered me a bit too.

Normally I would agree with you, but in this case, she doesn't take anything off at all, just whips her tits out, so I would call that 'normal' not 'nude', especially once you unlock the other outfits. It is a bit jarring when she is wearing less that than before you ask her to start, then when you ask her to be 'nude', and she gets dressed. I mean, she wears that rope outfit most of the time after all... :sneaky: Hahaha...

Sorry, had to throw my two cents in there as well. Either way, I like the maid one better anyway, she calls him 'master' in that one, it's cute. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe it would count if Lucy is sitting next to Kali naked?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
how do I get the scene after lin commands the twins to talk shit out? I had ashley randomly pop into their room through a talk in her room, but just nothing is happening afterwards now

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
Has anyone tried the new pre-release build? I'm tempted but not sure if I want to shell out an additional $10 for it right now

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Great, now you've both put that Elvis song in my head and I'm hearing your words! :cool:
The original is so much better. The remix tones down the guitar, bass, and Elvis' vocals.
I couldn't find a video of him singing it in concert - he was so damn good live.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
The original is so much better. The remix tones down the guitar, bass, and Elvis' vocals.
I couldn't find a video of him singing it in concert - he was so damn good live.
It was also a coincidence that I am watching a marathon of the Las Vegas TV series (2003-2008) on E! and the girls in that show are still twirling around in my head! :p

Reactions: jodelstmk

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I just hope we can get ready in time for the next wave of Frequently Asked Questions that's sure to hit on release. :eek:
The next single letter riddle?:ROFLMAO:
I would propose to have the next few riddle answers would be the letter: H, S, C, A.
So the answer to all riddle would become something simple: SEARCH:p

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes