Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Hmm Due 24th of June if all goes well... Dammit my birthdays on the 21st "Demonday" Why couldn't it be a few days earlier?.
It would be a great Birthday present, But like last year its a few days off... Oh well guess I'll have to have a Long Party and get completely trashed for a few days before release! :) (Gonna have a HH release Party now)
Looking forward to the update Runey!.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Probably never!. it will likely be released AFTER the final version of V0.10 is actually released.
HH V0.10 has not officially been released yet and what is available is an incomplete Prealpha that should not have been released in the first place!. "I just know someones gonna moan about this is a pirate site blah blah blah"
It has been asked and answered many times already!.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Probably never!. it will likely be released AFTER the final version of V0.10 is actually released.
HH V0.10 has not officially been released yet and what is available is an incomplete Prealpha that should not have been released in the first place!. "I just know someones gonna moan about this is a pirate site blah blah blah"
It has been asked and answered many times already!.
Well,
I saw android version for v0.9.2. So i kind of assumed that there will be one for v0.10 as well. Well I am guessing that it will quite an amount of time to get the android version released.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
ksrkblaze
V0.10 should be released in a few weeks around the 24th if i remember rightly. "99.9% sure this date is right!"
at which stage an android version should follow in a week or 2. "Or less"
That seems to be the usual order of things with this game!.
What I have noticed that usually happens is an order like...
V0.10 released,
A day or 2 later V0.10.1 will probably be the next one with any bugs fixed.
Followed by a V0.10.2 if any other major game breaking bugs were missed.
A few days later an android port of the bug free version appears!. "Kinda like a wild Pokemon!"
As i said above the current V0.10 is an incomplete build and should not have been posted!.

Edit: oh i forgot to mention my hat goes of to Runey for his rapid bug destruction process, I swear the guy uses raid or something.
Either that Or he's a member of Rico's Roughnecks!.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
According to Runey:

Assuming nothing goes wrong, the public version should be out Wednesday, June 24th
As of the time I'm writing this, v0.10.0 should be released in roughly 10 days (assuming no issues). As Oldtoothlessbasterd said, there's likely to be at least one bug-fix patch (v0.10.1, 0.10.2, etc.) within a couple of days after that. After that, you should start seeing Compressed and Android versions released. For those who use it, this also includes MaimLain's mod.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hey runey !!! when's the next update cominh, cant wait more!!!!!!!
Sometimes this remind me of Dory.
dory.jpg
And as another suggestion: support the dev, if you support him enough you would even have access to alphas, betas or the prelease that usually don't find it way here to us - for very good reasons as the are usually quiet broken...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well,
I saw android version for v0.9.2. So i kind of assumed that there will be one for v0.10 as well. Well I am guessing that it will quite an amount of time to get the android version released.
Android builds are released alongside every other build. It's just that the leaker decided to only leak the PC version. v0.10 is not yet done, and not yet released.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Never understood why people leak beta's, especially the beta for this.

It's common knowledge by now the beta's don't have all the content in and can be quite buggy but it's like people think "rather than wait a week or two i'd like to play an incomplete possibly buggy mess that may or may not break my saves but at the very least i'll have to do it all again when the full version launches or my saves will be incompatible".

And that's a silly thing to think.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Never understood why people leak beta's, especially the beta for this.

It's common knowledge by now the beta's don't have all the content in and can be quite buggy but it's like people think "rather than wait a week or two i'd like to play an incomplete possibly buggy mess that may or may not break my saves but at the very least i'll have to do it all again when the full version launches or my saves will be incompatible".

And that's a silly thing to think.
Patience is a very uncommon trait these days.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not to mention lack of respect, at least one good thing about this thread compared to The Headmaster another game I support, there is not a million of the same bug reports because one person leaks the betas.

Not to mention, half the point of being a patron is exclusive access to beta, by leaking it you fuck over people supporting the game, and why I suspect Runey has more patrons.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes