Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I actually disagree, and I am pretty sure both public sex and forcing a citizen to have sex by coercion is against the law.

First:
Why be scared of being caught during all the exhibitionist scenes? Children don't shop for clothes? But raping slaves is illegal? So forcing slave sex is illegal, yet competitive group sex of slaves in public is not?
I'm a little confused by your wording, this was in public, so children could be around. However that wasn't really a thought I had, it's just sex in public. Nudity in public is fairly common in this world.

Raping slaves is illegal, and Cornwall did not force MC to have sex with him in public. MC chose to, he could have refused, but that's not how I wanted the story to go.

Yeah pretty sure public sex will get you thrown in the slammer.
This is Syl'anar, not America.

Second:

Bunch of those religious types are the ones who started the war to enslave the elves to begin with, and yet, according to you, it's perfectly OK to command them to have sex with their slaves in public. Are you sure about that? Seems like it would cause a public official in control of the slave market (and regulation thereof) to lose their job in a heartbeat.

But hey, lets make those priests have sex with their slaves in public. It's fine.
Again, this game is not the real world. This religion was perfectly fine and even encouraged slavery of elves, as said multiple times in the story.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Remaking more events! Adding as much extra story as can into these events as well.

Old vs New

^ animation
marlin5.jpg

Ashley + Maria's first event together in Maria's storyline v
mars7.jpg
New "Take everything off" option in the kitchen for Lin v

Old vs New v

Lin yoga v
liny10.jpg

Lin's first handjob v

Lin gives you a new flower v
linflow3.jpg

Lin's first blowjob v

Kali's first sex scene v
kali_sexyt10.jpg

A new event before Kali's first sex scene v
kali_steal16.jpg
kali_steal4.jpg

Stealing Kali's bikini v
kali_span18.jpg

Kali getting extra tips for wearing her bunny suit remade v
kali_bunn4.jpg

Last edited:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Remaking more events! Adding as much extra story as can into these events as well.

Old vs New

^ animation
View attachment 696859

Ashley + Maria's first event together v
View attachment 696860
New "Take everything off" option in the kitchen for Lin v

Old vs New v

Lin yoga v
View attachment 696861

Lin's first handjob v

Lin gives you a new flower v
View attachment 696863

Lin's first blowjob v

Kali's first sex scene v
View attachment 696853

A new event before Kali's first sex scene v
View attachment 696854

Stealing Kali's bikini v
View attachment 696857
did he get a new dick texture?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
really nothing new in this "so called beta" i expected so much more very disappointed.
although i sort of had the same complaint earlier as i complained about autumn the cock sucker
in my rant i forgot to mention the biggest rant of all time how towards end game the 3 chicks kick your ass kidnap you,etc
then when you later select BUY option the only one thats nice and puts out is ann...only get 1 position BUT better then the other 2 cock suckers AND you cant invite ANY of them into your dungeon how retarded is that ?
pay for their food provide them with their own little zone and for what?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
really nothing new in this "so called beta" i expected so much more very disappointed.
although i sort of had the same complaint earlier as i complained about autumn the cock sucker
in my rant i forgot to mention the biggest rant of all time how towards end game the 3 chicks kick your ass kidnap you,etc
then when you later select BUY option the only one thats nice and puts out is ann...only get 1 position BUT better then the other 2 cock suckers AND you cant invite ANY of them into your dungeon how retarded is that ?
Well that is what you get for playing unfinished leaked betas.

I am a patron of this game, and I have played beta 4, and you get more fun with Nia and Slyvia.
They are SIDE characters, of course, there is not much content for them, but Nia and Slyvia get a humiliation event, and then another sexual event for Nia involving Slyvia too.

It makes perfect sense, Nia and Slyvia both do not really want to fuck you, but Ann does, which is why you can fuck her, you can not rape elves, and seeing as they do not really want to fuck you it makes sense to slowly break down their barriers.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can't tell if this person is trolling :ROFLMAO:

Check the patch notes, plenty of new stuff in beta. Which by the way, you weren't meant to play. It's for testers.

Welcome to an unfinished game, content is still being developed. Why don't they have dungeon content? Well, Hi! I'm a human. I can't do everything at once.
They will likely get at least 1 event in the dungeon in the slave route!

I don't know what pissed you off in life, but please, take a chill pill. Maybe smoke some weed. This is irrational anger.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Check the patch notes, plenty of new stuff in beta. Which by the way, you weren't meant to play. It's for testers.

Welcome to an unfinished game, content is still being developed. Why don't they have dungeon content? Well, Hi! I'm a human. I can't do everything at once.

I don't know what pissed you off in life, but please, take a chill pill. Maybe smoke some weed. This is irrational anger.
Dude people love to complain, even for free shit.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Don't feed the Trolls... They multiply like gremlins!.
And on the subject of complaining Can I complain about the amount of times I've restarted this game, Or the amount of times I've yet to restart it?.
No?, Ok then.
I'll just go and restart a game of HH so every scene is fresh in my mind for when i restart V0.10 next week!. :)
"Pretty sure that Person's just Trolling, If not Those anger and entitlement issues make him/her/it/apachehelicopter to far gone to be redeemed"

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Don't feed the Trolls... They multiply like gremlins!.
And on the subject of complaining Can I complain about the amount of times I've restarted this game, Or the amount of times I've yet to restart it?.
No?, Ok then.
I'll just go and restart a game of HH so every scene is fresh in my mind for when i restart V0.10 next week!. :)
"Pretty sure that Person's just Trolling, If not Those anger and entitlement issues make him/her/it/apachehelicopter to far gone to be redeemed"
Um, if Runey is redoing things and it is out next week, maybe better to just leave it, follow on in 0.10 and then redo, or redo at 0.10.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Havik79 I'll Probably do that as well.
I got nothing but time cant go anywhere, Don't get any visitors and get bored easily.
"Mostly bed ridden with no family worth spit and most of my friends have passed on"
(Nope not that old just a Vet whose been Unlucky Or lucky depending on how you look at it)
HH has become one of my favorite games to pass my time.
Easy to play, funny story and cute elf characters can keep me entertained for hours.
Also I'm a Huge sucker for Lin, and starting to like Nia more and more :)
I've played alot of games on this site, This is the only one so far to keep me replaying it almost every 2nd week.
Although I got to admit if I ever meet a cute cosplay girl dressed as an elf, I may forget Elves don't exist and try to enslave her!.
Not to worry though In my condition the odds of that happening are 0%.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
meanmike in @Runeys case it seems he can remake scenes quite quickly.
In the case of some other creators though...
"Some devs take the piss, half a year for an update thats shorter then Runeys standard updates!, others cant even release an update!."
Personally I don't see it as pointless, The creator really cares about their game and has a pretty solid vision of what he wants.
So if a scene is not up to his standard and hes not happy with it why not remake it?.
If you can do so quickly and it doesn't detract form the other parts of an update, Theres no reason not to!.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Remaking old scenes seems very pointless. Maybe it doesn't take much time though
It's really not that uncommon. In fact, there's an MMO that I play that's just a little over 10 years old where many of the early scenes/missions have been and are being redone. I think a lot of it has to do with the devs having gotten better with designing some of the graphics and animations over the years along with some improvements in writing and dialog. The same could be said for Runey who has admitted to being very much of an amateur in the early stages of developing this game but has learned enough over time to desire to go back and improve some of the early scenes to match up in quality with the new scenes being developed.

If more developers put as much care into improving and fixing their games as Runey does, then I might not need to play a game with over 300 mods (to date) installed (I'm looking at you, BGS).

Damnit Runey , Every time i think I'll just play on from my last save,
You go and give me even more reasons to play through from the start again!.
"PlayThrough Total exceeds 9000"
In all fairness I don't mind I'm now even more hyped for V0.10 official release!.
Considering that I'll usually start a new game every time a new version comes out, I've gotten kinda used to it.:sneaky: I think I had made a couple of mistakes on my recent playthrough, so the changes coming with v0.10.x just gives me added incentive to go back and see if I can fix them.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Remaking old scenes seems very pointless. Maybe it doesn't take much time though
Pointless to whom? Newer players getting updated old scenes on first playthroughs leaves better first impressions and ideally creates even bigger long term supporting fanbase. That and a dev with that much pride in his work should always be commended for dedication to making the best possible game they can esp as they learn from experience and can update older content using the knowledge gained from multiple experiences crafting the game over a long period of time. Honestly though im not sure ive seen many who don't like HH... maybe some don't like Honey Select models in general but the game itself? nope, its prob one of the most love games going (and is often reccomended for others to try too - maybe updating older content will add that to even more peoples lists as the game people should try).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

i truly love HH may not seem like it but i do ive played countless games and HH is the one ive been playing the most
i got all excited when i downloaded this beta thinking it would have more and was disappointed that im at the same spot as i was in the version JUST before it so i appreciate the game honestly i do and im sorry about upsetting anyone with my rants
i cant wait for the full 10 version to come out ...hope i can be forgiven.
theres an old saying its better to keep your mouth shut and have people think your stupid then it is to open it and prove them right....needless to say i guess i wasnt thinking BEFORE i made my comments and no i feel stupid.
the last thing i wanna do is piss everyone off and then be banned from the site so again guys im sorry
take care because i care :D

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
i truly love HH may not seem like it but i do ive played countless games and HH is the one ive been playing the most
i got all excited when i downloaded this beta thinking it would have more and was disappointed that im at the same spot as i was in the version JUST before it so i appreciate the game honestly i do and im sorry about upsetting anyone with my rants
i cant wait for the full 10 version to come out ...hope i can be forgiven.
theres an old saying its better to keep your mouth shut and have people think your stupid then it is to open it and prove them right....needless to say i guess i wasnt thinking BEFORE i made my comments and no i feel stupid.
the last thing i wanna do is piss everyone off and then be banned from the site so again guys im sorry
take care because i care :D
No harm done (at least from me).:)

I think one of the problems is that there are many devs out there that will release Betas as "full" releases (usually to get that extra buck or two) as opposed to ones like Runey who uses them as "works in progress" for a select few to help in finding bugs and other problems as well as a preview of what's planned for the completed version. Those aren't usually released by the dev but get leaked to the public by others (for various reasons). Of course, this can confuse and disappoint people expecting a complete update but getting something [sometimes] far from complete.

Of course, there's always the likelihood that a character or two may not get as much attention as others in a given update simply because there are quite a few characters but only one dev trying to juggle them. This is especially bad when trying to decide how much is wanted to be developed versus trying to get the update out soon enough to please the masses.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
All planned and unplanned content has been added in v0.10 Pre Release 1.
Pre Release means the version is considered done, but still needs a bit more testing. However I am also using this time to remake older events. Or I could have just taken the weeks of Pre Release 1 and 2 off. I could have just done nothing.

With these new changes, the quality of the game increases. The story makes more sense, and it's all sexier. I'm even remaking animations that used to be in only 3 frames now into 30 frames.

Some take a while, some take no time at all. Regardless, I can't pull story out of my ass, I need to sit down and think of it, write it out, and develop it in game. Since I've already done all of that for v0.10, I'm looking for extra work to do.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes