Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ShA^_^

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I know she said flying something, and she tried to put a curse on Lin, think it was when her and android go for spicy food.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Just wanted to ask

1>)how i can get that scene? can you give me a hint? View attachment 698091

2>)When can I buy other elves dude? Sylvia I was trying to buy them :( View attachment 698096
View attachment 698098 View attachment 698099 View attachment 698100
I'll go ahead and answer your first question since the others have already been answered.

The first scene that you are missing is a Kali/Lucy scene. First of all, make sure you have "truestory" active to unlock the Lucy scenes (among other things) and play through both of their stories, and it should pop up. (It may also explain why you're short on money for the elves.)

The second scene is part of Moon's story so it goes without saying to do hers as well.

In other words, although it's safe to say that we all have our favorite characters, the best way to get the most out of this game is to try to remember to give all of them some attention at least once in a while because many of their stories are linked and missing one could prevent you from progressing with another.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I remember playing for the first time without the "truestory" code and wondering why Emma and Felicity kept referring to each other as "clone". There was a brief moment in which I wondered if they had been the result of some horrible lab experiment in a hidden bunker somewhere. Since we already had elves and an android who is on the verge of becoming the next skynet, it didn't feel like a farfetched assumption at the time. Then I realized Patreon was involved and everything became so much clearer.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Just wanna say, I enjoy that you're using time allotted while testing is moving forward to redo old scenes to make the whole experience more seamless due to your experience growing in how to actually make the game. It will feel like one smooth transition throughout, which considering I tend to replay just for fun each release, that's a boon most other providers aren't going to go and take care of.

Love you Runey, thank you for what you do

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
So I finish Lin's big island adventure event, and I get notification that says this is a test build. beware beyond. The one on the front page isnt a public build? Where's the public one? I dont want to mess up my game with these patreon test versions. :/

Should say that one the front page, its not, next time. :/

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
So I finish Lin's big island adventure event, and I get notification that says this is a test build. beware beyond. The one on the front page isnt a public build? Where's the public one? I dont want to mess up my game with these patreon test versions. :/

The public release of v0.10 is expected sometime late next week (assuming no issues). Alphas and Betas are usually early test builds and are not typically released to the general public; unfortunately, they will get unofficially leaked by others. Whether or not there should be a note/warning in the OP explaining this is up to whoever is in charge of it. Of course, this is also dependant on assuming anyone actually bothers to read it.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Are my eyes that bad?
1592662109742.png
Sorry, but it is clearly labled and the official 0.9.2 is also there.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018

It actually does say that on the front page. There's a block for v0.10 that says Beta, and a block for v0.9.2. v0.9.2 is stable.

Reactions: L30 and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes